[1.3 BOTW ] _*-*Avatar of Fire Shockwave Totems Build*-*_ [VIDEOS][REVISED]

Man, that re-specing out of AoF and switching the core items before Atziri killed this build, tbh..
At least don't go and compare your build versus another that clearly works better, is tankier, and has shown better clear speed.

Interesting concept, but that's it.
dont compare your build to hvr one its dumb, you show you do more dmg(even if your clear speed is really lower probably because your calcul is bullshit) but why not compare the def ? your build is full glasscanon you have 0 defence sometimes almost trash mob kil you, you do few more dmg but your hp is lower, you dont have mom or AA when hvr have all of them.

And the atziri video is just lol... what you need to do for make atziri ? remove AoF remove all unique XD
Last edited by Dazoul on Feb 6, 2015, 8:58:52 AM
For a bit of a different opinion, i am not here to urinate down your throat for getting some math wrong or not understanding a minor mechanic. You built the build dude. Nice job. I think this will replace my Righteous Fire marauder as my magic find char. I'm playing around with low life, eb or not eb and the build overall but i think it's cool. Definitely the first time i've seen a totem build and went, "oh hey, cool".
tooltip dps is how much?
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
Congrats on the BoTW!

Leveled an old witch using this, more effective than I thought it'd be!
Is the mana regen necessary or would Death's Harp actually be the nuts here?
100% crit multi seems good.
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
"
Dazoul wrote:
dont compare your build to hvr one its dumb, you show you do more dmg(even if your clear speed is really lower probably because your calcul is bullshit) but why not compare the def ? your build is full glasscanon you have 0 defence sometimes almost trash mob kil you, you do few more dmg but your hp is lower, you dont have mom or AA when hvr have all of them.

And the atziri video is just lol... what you need to do for make atziri ? remove AoF remove all unique XD

this this and 100x this, also why to compare ele to phys damage? Everyone knows phys is alot more real damage than just numbers against ele.
"
Milchut wrote:

Deaths harp may actually be nuts here. Props to the reddit poster who suggested it. Mana regen is necessary but can be gained other ways.

If we take 3 points away from the 36% crit multiplier passive wheel near witch and use them on mana regen near templar (45% over 3 points) that's 64% crit multiplier for 15% mana regen.

Could be an almost free level 16 critical damage gem. Will test tonight.

Last edited by link1313 on Feb 6, 2015, 1:01:56 PM
"
Milchut wrote:

Can confirm Death's Harp is amazing:
The results are i just one shot Lady Stormflay

2nd video (Inc. AOE instead of Conc. Effect and no curses) almost 1 shotting Magnus:

calculations
- took away 3 points from Throatseeker, crit multi node #1, crit multi node #3
- put 3 points into Deep Thoughts , mana node #1, mana and mana regen node #1

before = 19,740 DPS tooltip (conc effect), 137.5 Mana Regen
after = 21,523 DPS tooltip (conc effect), 136.2 Mana Regen

Basically it was +9.0% DPS for -1.0% Mana Regen.

Additionally:
- took away out of cast speed node #1 (4% cast speed)
- put 1 point into Curse effect node #1 instead (6% effect of curses)

after = -225 DPS, +5% fire penetration with flammability/ele weakness

Last edited by link1313 on Feb 6, 2015, 6:55:11 PM
how much dps u have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info