[1.3 BOTW ] _*-*Avatar of Fire Shockwave Totems Build*-*_ [VIDEOS][REVISED]

I know colors would be hard as hell, but wouldnt a +1 all gems bows be BIS for this build?
Nice idea, BUT as i opened calculations and seen that ele weakness and flammability r called "penetration" and than seen ur crit multi calc. Closed instantly, and didnt read the rest.

Dude plz, if u do such stuff, than inform urself before u do it. Since u already did mistakes with easy stuff, there r probably way more after it. Fix it, than it will be worthy a guide.
hey! saw your build on "build on the week"
nice job :)

but i have a question for you :

Since you're using the "pyre", can it be more powerfull to use a spell totem+icenova rather than a shockwave and the avatar of fire?

you can take ice damage easily....

i've done no calculation, it's just a guess (but maybe you have the answer... if not i will take a look at it!)

a last question : how do you manage again big ranged swarm that can destroy your totem quickly??

again, nice work :)
Last edited by Lofup on Feb 6, 2015, 3:40:27 AM
"
1337fun wrote:
Nice idea, BUT as i opened calculations and seen that ele weakness and flammability r called "penetration" and than seen ur crit multi calc. Closed instantly, and didnt read the rest.

Dude plz, if u do such stuff, than inform urself before u do it. Since u already did mistakes with easy stuff, there r probably way more after it. Fix it, than it will be worthy a guide.

So what?

Maybe he didn't get "the basics" right, yet he still manages to create a build of the week.

While someone like you, who probably never created a usefull build for himself isn't cappable of constructive feedback. You are basicly saying: "pls fix your built so i can safely copy it". It's hilarious. How about you do something for yourself, like helping him to fix errors :) .

Last edited by DasName on Feb 6, 2015, 3:24:30 AM
1337fun is around for quite a while and also wrote some build guides...
But still, getting a word wrong doesn't nesessarily mess up the whole thing.

Gratz for BotW, link1313!

Nice and strange to use bow+quiver for a pure caster.
I am surprised that it works out well, because you don't really get anything execpt mana regen and conversion (without bonus). Wouldn't it be at least as powerful with wand/shield/staff/dagger to increase defenses and spell damage (and crit)?
Well, you probably did the math, and this way it's definately cooler :)

Also I thought that 2x 50% conversion would add up to 75%. Seems I was wrong, but personally, I don't really like avatar of fire anyway.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Gorgor wrote:
"
link1313 wrote:

Crit Calculations:
~21% chance to crit
116% crit multiplier from tree
150% base + 116% tree = 266%

That is just wrong. It is 150% base + 150 * 116% tree = 324%

also curses == penetration in calculation is stupid.
nice idea but why doomfletch? For Mana Regen only or is the extra Random Ele Damage from the Bow Phys also added to Spells Oo
If yes, then this is awesome :D

Oh looks like you just picked the most useful bow cause you need the quiver >.<
Last edited by Ryouko on Feb 6, 2015, 4:31:48 AM
Complete Bullshit Build.

Aziri kill doesnt count As it needs a respec before engaging (respec out of AoF at 7:03),
Switching all "build defining" uniqes to something usefull (Wand+Safaels) before the fight.
wit that Crappy Mana reg cant even put down 2 totems + 2 Curses without a short break.

not Worth to deserve the title Botw

Sorry, but i still dont get why you convert your physical damage to fire damage?
The only reason to do that is that you can also pick fire damage/ele Damage notes in the tree, which is not needed as there are enough spell damage notes in the tree.

Also your comparison is awefull. Fist of you you compare a pure damage based build to a very tanky hardcore build. Second you dont take into account that you shock enemy's with a physical build (50% more damage) and thrid you think that every mob has 0% fire resistance. 4th you completly ignore that you have one additional link with a physical build as you dont need fire penetration. 5th the physical version does not need any bow/quiver and can use wands which increase crit/spell damage/cast speed

So overall physical is still better then AoF, but i think you know that yourself since you switched to the better (phyiscal) version before fighting atziri.

Whats the point in making a build worse for
Last edited by maulepan on Feb 6, 2015, 6:06:16 AM
"
Calculations comparison to physical crit shockwave totem build

Don't use math when its skewered as much as possible to be biased, what is the damage with dual curse vulnerability and shock? and realistic weapons?, which a phys build would be using to get the most damage possible.

Actually record yourself killing atziri with your build, instead of unspecing aof, and essentially being a different build, that is the same as telling people not to play it.

Can you even afford the manacost of spamming totems while dual cursing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info