[1.3 BOTW ] _*-*Avatar of Fire Shockwave Totems Build*-*_ [VIDEOS][REVISED]

You update build when 2.0?
Hi, can you explain why u use blackgleam in this build? As in it dont have a lot of physical dmg to scale with. And how does a 6L harp benefits in this build.
IGN: xUzii
My view: NO CHAOS/HP NO TALK
My shop:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/365953
"
BatlllKirill wrote:

Hi, yes I will update the build for 2.0 it's actually looking really exciting for 2.0 because:

1) I never ran arctic armor, herald of thunder/ice, cloak of defiance in 1.3 (all heavily nerfed)
2) Shockwave totem buffed from 4% to 5% crit
3) Fire penetration buffed and changed from 150% to 140% mana multiplier
4) shamans dominion (100% crit), explosive impact (25% fire, 4% AOE), snow forged (25% fire, 25% cold {effectively 50% fire with pyre}, 30% crit) added directly onto the passive tree.
5) Mind over matter is now accessible, could look into dropping HoA for more defense through mana

Thanks for staying interested!
Last edited by link1313 on Jun 6, 2015, 12:10:54 PM
"
link1313 wrote:
"
BatlllKirill wrote:

Hi, yes I will update the build for 2.0 it's actually looking really exciting for 2.0 because:

1) I never ran arctic armor, herald of thunder/ice, cloak of defiance in 1.3 (all heavily nerfed)
4) shamans dominion (100% crit), explosive impact (25% fire, 4% AOE), snow forged (25% fire, 25% cold {effectively 50% fire with pyre}, 30% crit) added directly onto the passive tree.
5) Mind over matter is now accessible, could look into dropping HoA for more defense through mana

you will use Empire's Grasp Goliath Gauntlets for fast clear map?

Arctic armor+mom+EB this 38% reducted phys dmg + chaos golem 3%= 41% reducded phys dmg and 8% fire dmg (this good for atziri)
He used this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LO9dQoxHeE for EK
Last edited by BatlllKirill on Jun 7, 2015, 12:35:41 PM
pls can have more dettails over avatar of fire and that quiver??
some link, some demo.
question: why a bow?? only for 100% multi??
sry for my bad english
@link1313

Did you delete your toon?

I'm curious about the old SWT tooltip numbers, if you managed to save up some details about it.

I'm trying to maximize the dps right now, and your last linked items (rings/amulet) had no phys rolls.

Here's my current gear:

Spoiler

(I know left ring/amulet and gloves need some mo' phys...)

Running Hatred + HoA (stats):

What can I do to improve my dps to, say, 10k+?
(other than gem levels, still leveling those)

I know, Tabula doesn't count, I had no real currency during 1m sc, so I had no choice but invest some chaos into a poor-man's 6L.
Last edited by CopiumTV on Jun 8, 2015, 6:53:34 AM
"
BatlllKirill wrote:
"
link1313 wrote:
"
BatlllKirill wrote:

you will use Empire's Grasp Goliath Gauntlets for fast clear map?

Arctic armor+mom+EB this 38% reducted phys dmg + chaos golem 3%= 41% reducded phys dmg and 8% fire dmg (this good for atziri)
He used this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LO9dQoxHeE for

Hi, I watch video. One thing, MoM not work with EB, only mana not ES, right?

EB + ZO looks really good I think it will work really really well with 8 second totem and empire's grasp we can let totem do damage while ES recharge. With EB + ZO can also use arctic armor 25%, hatred 50%, and herald of ash 25%.

I will likely get rid of cast when damage taken setup to add self cast enduring cry and chaos golem instead.

Last edited by link1313 on Jun 10, 2015, 8:59:06 PM
"
@link1313

Did you delete your toon?

I'm curious about the old SWT tooltip numbers, if you managed to save up some details about it.

I'm trying to maximize the dps right now, and your last linked items (rings/amulet) had no phys rolls.

Here's my current gear:

Spoiler

(I know left ring/amulet and gloves need some mo' phys...)

Running Hatred + HoA (stats):

What can I do to improve my dps to, say, 10k+?
(other than gem levels, still leveling those)

I know, Tabula doesn't count, I had no real currency during 1m sc, so I had no choice but invest some chaos into a poor-man's 6L.

Hi, no I didn't delete toon I just borrowed the gear to try another build.

My tooltip dps was 20k with added fire, faster cast, conc effect, I think it was like 22k with power charge. With increased AOE instead of conc effect dps was 13-14k. This is with level 85-90 tree and level 19-20 gems though. Your DPS isn't that bad.

One important thing is added physical damage from items only applies to attacks, it does nothing for spell/totem damage! If you want maximize tooltip dps then get Maligaro's gloves, get ring life/res they can't help with dps! (other than pyre ring). Another way to get dps is get winds cream boot so you can curse flammability and elemental weakness.
Last edited by link1313 on Jun 10, 2015, 1:56:54 PM
@Link1313

Really looking forward to a 2.0 update of this build...

Any thoughts on maybe adding a 2nd build version, starting as a scion?

Some benefits:
- gets dex faster (req by the Death's Harp bow)
- faster access to the totem notables (especially the ones near Marauder)
- branches to the templar aoe nodes faster and to Ancestral Bond even easier
- jewels jewels jewels (totem HP, aoe range, replaces the lack of Carcass early on)

Thnx for your time.

P.S.

I hope you can update the build before 2.0 is released, so I can blast away :D

Suckwave totem is a cool concept, but I'm not that entertained by the idea...
Google Translate
Hi, I'm playing this build in Russian server and wait for the update 2.0. Sorry for the translation. Thanks for your work! from Russia with love)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info