Mechanics thread

Hello, If a dev could answer this question (or anyone knowing it)

If I wear bramblejack + nomic s storm, will I reflect more damage to the attacker or only the enemy initial damage is reflected?

thanks in advance.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Apr 30, 2015, 4:56:39 AM
"
lolozori wrote:
Hello, If mark could answer this question (or anyone knowing it)

If I wear bramblejack + nomic s storm, will I reflect more damage to the attacker or only the enemy initial damage is reflected?

thanks in advance.

nomic or abyssus increase phys damage you take. brambles reflect is based on how much damage you take.. seems pretty clear..

bramble says nothing about initial monster damage. You get hit, armour formula kicks in, then additional phys damage reduction is added and damage mitigated. Now the incoming damage is affected by damage taken mods

in short, brambles reflect is based on damage you actually take
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Apr 30, 2015, 5:01:10 AM
"
Ludvator wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:
Hello, If mark could answer this question (or anyone knowing it)

thanks in advance.

nomic or abyssus increase phys damage you take. brambles reflect is based on how much damage you take.. seems pretty clear..

bramble says nothing about initial monster damage. You get hit, armour formula kicks in, then additional phys damage reduction is added and damage mitigated. Now the incoming damage is affected by damage taken mods

in short, brambles reflect is based on damage you actually take

thks for the answer :)
Forum pvp
Hi did the Currency drop rate level penalty increase from lvl 68 in this expansion? I know cards are base off the currency drop rate and the penalty affects it, but I am unsure whether or not the penalty is still capped at 68 or not.
"Don't Tread on Me"
No notices about that so far, it's fairly important so we would have been told most likely.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
hi there.

i am lvl 85 and i run for example a map lvl 75 with 80 IQ/ 368 IR
Is there any penalty (items/ currency) because i run a map 10 lvls lower than me?

Got a question about Unyielding:
How is the "You take 20% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes" calculated?
Is it
a) 130% monster crit multi - 20% of 130, which would be 130 - 26 = 104%
or is it
b) only the 30% extra dmg - 20% of that, which would be 130 - 6 = 124% crit multi?

Thanks!
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
It's b).

The node isn't very good most of the time, but while facing 'powerful crits' enemies in a crit map while cursed with assmark it just may save your ass.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Does the explosion from explosive arrow work with IIR gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info