[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

"
AntiStrange wrote:
Would it be better to get a 200pdps wand w/ ~15% cold damage. or a 230pdps wand (same speed/crit)? Seems like cold% would be pretty good, but i'm guessing the pdps scales better?

The one with 15% increased cold damage will scale herald of ice (and any other sources of flat cold damage, but those are all incidental if you're following the guide in the OP) better. The one with 230PDPS will scale everything else either better or just about the same amount (since hatred and the physical added as cold from the tree is also based on flat damage from your jewelry the first wand might be a little bit better for those, but without knowing everything else you have equipped it's impossible to say by how much). I would go with the higher pdps.
can someone confirm that frost wall plus KB (pierce or no) actually works?

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I'm getting shit on using this build compared to southpaw dagger reave. And to top it off, the clearspeed is actually slower :/
Last edited by jsm on Aug 15, 2015, 8:13:58 PM
You're not using pierce. That reduces your clearspeed by a lot.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Switching to pierce to try, I'm at only at 6K dps tooltip. Also my guy seems generally squishy as hell.
Hey i'm doing this build, clear speed and everything is great, but i'm just wondering how you have so much dps on me. heres my gear

Last edited by frostychill029 on Aug 16, 2015, 9:09:06 AM
jsm

Why are you using non-evasion gear on a build that has +100% increased evasion?

Also, what are you all doing for mana sustain?
Even with SPirit Void cluster I can't sustain 3L singletarget PS, which only costs 22 mana. Took probably 1.5 minutes just to kill merc Voll because of this, with 6k dps.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Aug 16, 2015, 11:34:58 AM

Is this worth exalting?

edit: its apparently the only glove on poe.trade with those stats.
Last edited by Deathripi on Aug 16, 2015, 12:08:20 PM
Died today at lvl 92. I had died on tempest last night so I figured today I would mess around on my wander on hardcore league and do some low lvl maps. I did a ele reflect map and was not prepared for the amount of reflect damage you take now without Ondar's. This death sucks the most as this was by far my favorite character. So if you have high dps and coming back to a wander this patch be careful, used to be able to do double reflect with ondar's.

Last edited by SOKShadow on Aug 16, 2015, 2:25:48 PM
Hey guys, is it possible to do Atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info