[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

you will die to reflect with this, unfortunately. Not to mention that some aids mapmods like equilibrium or +X light/fire res will slow you down big time + bosses will take longer to kill (due to their innate ele resistances). I might be very wrong but that is what I think is the case with being ele nowadays.
Last edited by ZhenyaDM on Dec 21, 2015, 5:50:14 AM
Heya.

I played this build in darkshrine HC and I really loved the clear speed. Unfortunately I died in a phys reflect map which is a shame cause I thought I was safe with this build against reflect. Did I do something wrong or should I just roll over phys/ele reflect maps?

I really wanna play this build again in HC Talisman but would like to know about reflect beforehand. Also I'm planning to use a Lightning Coil since we can easily cap resists with all the rare items we use and coil should be better than Daresso's I believe.

Anyways, would like to know your opinions.

PS.: in the OP's build there is a mistake by taking the Spell Damage Per Power Charge node. Also I can't exactly remember how I had enough mana sustain with the build, maybe I only had some mana leech on my gloves, will that be enough? Just wanna make sure :)

Thanks!

edit: also would like to know some easy leveling ways cause last time I did it it was painful with no dmg nodes for firestorm and flame totem.
Last edited by attiGT on Dec 21, 2015, 11:31:50 AM
I don't understand how you run hatred and HoI and have enough mana to attack, even with leech on HoI. I am having to take the 30 Int node and stack int on my gear just to be able to use a high level wand. Am i missing something or does this build not really settle in and let you get whatever is actually the best for you until you are in the 70s-80s?
Why are so many people running Pcoc? I don't really get it. Isn't PPAD a better link in a 6L? Running curse on hit herald of ice I have no problems at all maintaining charges.

With new leech changes it's a no brainer to never put in life leech... so this is my 6l:

Kinetic Blast - Crit Dmg - Faster Attacks - Physical Projectile Attack Damage - Weapon Elemental Damage - GMP

Is that not right? I don't feel chain is worth it because of the shotgunning thing and I pretty much drop packs in a cast or 2 anyhow. Pierce seems pointless for the same reason.

This is the gear I'm using: (I'll get a real 6l when I can afford.. for now it's tabula)

Spoiler

So my questions I guess:

• Is Crit Dmg gem worth it? What else would replace it and why?
• Is PPAD the best gem for me since I have a strong phys wand? If not, what would I replace it with and why?
• Do we really need pierce or chain if your pack clearing is fine? It nerfs the shotgunning aspect when you hit walls and objects where mobs stand near.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Last edited by B2rad on Dec 21, 2015, 11:03:12 PM
B2rad, where are you getting your endurance charges from?
"
Hewbztron wrote:
B2rad, where are you getting your endurance charges from?

Self casting it. I put the gem in my wand.
what kind of jewels should we use ? any specific unique ?
Running this build this league and completely fallen in love with it.
Amazing clear speed, decent survivability, not too hard to gear (pre-80 at least).

I'm currently lvl83, used a Twyzel @ lvl 30, now using a 3c wand, not the best, but damage is still very fine. Still using a 5L chest, to be replaced with a 6L as soon as I get the currency for it (or be lucky enough to find one).

About PPAD vs PCoC, I'm using PCoC atm and I'm not missing the extra damage from PPAD. I occassionally curse with Proj. Weakness to get 100% chance to pierce to literally one-shot large areas, or to keep mobs away with the knockback it provides.

I could use HoI + CoH + Assassin's Mark, but currently I'm using HoI + Mana Leech to help me keep up the mana.

So far, amazing build :)
Hello, thanks for posting this very useful guide. I'm playing a phys/ele hybrid version and I was wondering which jewels to use.

Which stat combination on jewels is most recommended aside from 7% life?
Thanks for this build, I plan on trying it out after the holidays. One thing I don't understand though: why is ranger better than Shadow? It seems to me that the builds are almost identical. Do you mean the quest rewards are better for a ranger?

Thanks for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info