[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

CWDT+increased duration+immortal call+vaal haste.

I dont see any point to use molten but temp chains is a nice defensive cwdt curse.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
-
Last edited by attiGT on Nov 13, 2015, 5:26:09 PM
This build is sooooo good! I tried on Hardcore and got to lv 65 but i riped because my pc frooze when i was making my way to daresso at act 4 cruel. I think ill keep playing it on standard because its so fun seeing everything dying so fast
Would a Void battery and shield work for this build ( if you already own it anyway)?
Ooz, could we use Call of the Brotherhood ring on this build ?!?!
With the OPness of frenzy charge atm, would you still help Alira in merc instead of Kraytin ?
IGN: Grimmy_ThunderFury

I'm really hoping the new Poison support gem is decent in the Talisman league. I would really love to try a poison based KB build. The amount of times the KB hits happen and the fact that poison will be a stacking debuff could be a cool combo.
I actually ran this in dark shrine and made some changes that worked out nice especially for dried lake farming. I used a ranger and it was definitely better than the shadow, also the proj damge you get works with flame totem so you can use flame totem and kinetic blast in the twyzel wand to kill bosses when leveling.

I ran blood dance for frenzy charges, daressos defiance for endurance charges and Assassins mark curse on hit + Herald of ice, hearld of thunder.

Then in the daressos defiance i ran a 4l CWDT,discharge,life leech (lvl 20), molten shell. Note the cwdt procs before the endurance charges are removed from daressos defiance so now they explode and provide leech. Having this setup i didn't have to pot because it would proc and my life would start leeching up fast.

Then I 4L my gloves with kinetic blast, faster atacks, pierce and GMP.

My boots i ran Vaal Power siphon, chain, added cold, weapon ele.

I took 2 power charges on tree, one frenzy charge and one powercharge from alira.

I had a single target setup that i basically never use (either frenzy or barage, faster attacks and Projectile damage.) I ran barage because i had blood dance but i would say frenzy had more dps.
Then in my shield i ran lightning warp faster, less duration and frost wall (basically used this for bosses and kenetic blast)

Ran a chaos golem in my spare chest slot.

The great thing about this is i could farm currency to eventually swap my chest and gloves around as you can just chrome the colors on your gloves with voricii. Everything was on auto pilot as you didnt have to curse just destroy everything and tele around.

Honestly going to remake the same build with some more tree changes and maybe even try my go at my own guide that gives credit to this one and a couple other wand ones i read.
Sooo,wich character is better to start with? ranger OR shadow? im bit confused...
"
michu26 wrote:
Sooo,wich character is better to start with? ranger OR shadow? im bit confused...

Ranger is vastly superior to shadow but ascendant classes shake it up.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info