[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

I just wanted to thank you for this great build! I'm currently at lvl83 and have lots of fun playing with this build. I was lucky enough to get most of the gear I have right now by myself. I even found a Daresso's which is still waiting to get 5/6 linked. I'm especially proud of my wand because the only thing it needs would be attack speed, and I got it for just 20 chaos. Do you have any recommendations where I should look for upgrades right now (besides linking Daresso and even better wand)?

You're missing a lot of the big dps rolls on your other gear. Rings/amulet need +phys dmg, amulet needs crit multi, and you need a LOT of flat accuracy from gloves/helm/jewelry.
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
I have one question about wand. I'm currently on level 57.

My current wand is 133 DPS wand.

It has only 18% crit chance but I bought for 3 chaos so not so bad but it was so many levels ago...
Now I'm looking for new wand but people want 2 ex for 170 pDPS wand with crit and I'm thinking how much difference it could make if I will take high phys wand without crit but with physical dmg and AS?

I know that crit chance is important but crit is calculated based on weapon crit chance and wands have 8,75% crit basic so 20-30% should be so big difference if I can get 30% from just one passive node(or get extra from ring). Correct me if I'm wrong please.

The increased crit chance roll on a weapon directly increases the base crit chance for that weapon, and that increased value is what all of the increased crit chance on your tree and other gear calculates off of. Also, most wands have a base crit of 8%, not 8.75%. Try to buy a wand with an open suffix so you can add crit chance with Tora, you might be able to get a really good mid-range wand for cheap that way (I was able to buy a 180pdps imbued wand with an open suffix for 3-4 chaos (don't remember exactly how much, but it was cheap) a week or two ago in Warbands, so it's definitely possible to get a good enough wand for cheap if you're a little bit vigilant about searching for one).
I finally chromed daresso's GGGBB. It took >400 chromes and I was starting to lose my shit over it. I only ran one map wearing it, but I'm incredibly impressed. The extra dodge and 12% damage reduction followed by a good IC and onslaught buff when I do get hit is just fantastic.
I was able to buy this stuf yesterday and it costs me 2ex but I think it was worth it:

If I will be lucky enough, I will get 5L Daresso today and I'm broke :D. I will be ready for low lvl mapping for few lvls.

Some of my slots could be upgraded but dont have more currency now so maybe I will be lucky enough ti find something when I start doing maps.

Hey, been really enjoying this build, and finally got my hands on decent gear.

(rest of my gear do nothing in terms of dps; just covers resists + life)

Do you have any tips for Atziri with this build? The single target DPS seems a bit lacking without frost wall as I noticed a lot of my frenzy attacks tend to miss; my tactic for most bosses is just to frost wall + totem, stay close, and try to dps them down with the shotgun before I run out of flasks.

Would I need to upgrade my weapon first? I've been really stingy while trying to save up for the 6L, but it seems even a 30-40 dps boost over my couple chaos wand would be in the realm of multiple exalts. Is it extremely important that I get it regardless? Been trying to craft myself, but rolling high tier physical % on a wand is proving to be an alteration graveyard.

Last edited by zhudac on Jul 30, 2015, 5:57:16 PM
Ehh after 400 Chromatics still no 3G2B colors :/. Shittt!
I've been interested in building a phys wander since bloodlines and now with the most recent patch removing thornflesh mobs from the game, I actually want to start leveling a character in tempest.

I just have one quick question ; does the removal of the thornflesh change the passive tree/gems?

Thank you for your time.
IGNs: MaraudingPyromaniac , Elemental_RIPlect
"
zhudac wrote:
Hey, been really enjoying this build, and finally got my hands on decent gear.

(rest of my gear do nothing in terms of dps; just covers resists + life)

Do you have any tips for Atziri with this build? The single target DPS seems a bit lacking without frost wall as I noticed a lot of my frenzy attacks tend to miss; my tactic for most bosses is just to frost wall + totem, stay close, and try to dps them down with the shotgun before I run out of flasks.

Would I need to upgrade my weapon first? I've been really stingy while trying to save up for the 6L, but it seems even a 30-40 dps boost over my couple chaos wand would be in the realm of multiple exalts. Is it extremely important that I get it regardless? Been trying to craft myself, but rolling high tier physical % on a wand is proving to be an alteration graveyard.

If you can't shootgun, frenzy is our best friend. Of course ST + Frost Wall + FC is very interesting idea but I've have not seen any video showing how it works with this build.

Regarding DPS and Atziri - I don't think that it is good idea to farm Atziri with this build. There are some build that are much safer and better for this purpose.

Your wand looks good really good (is it 180 dps?). Most dmg came from passive nodes(fusillade) and from gems. I think that 20% quality is important on some gems like FA, GMP, KB, PCOC.

MarineMarauder
Even after Thornflesh has been removed you still have to watch for reflect :).
Damn, so this build is garbage for Atziri?

@oos - What gems did you link chain with to try it out? And how did you have enough mana to run hatred/hoic and AA?

Could you also please also give me some advice on what to upgrade next? it seems pretty average overall, and I feel my dps is really lacking, KB is only at 7.8k with power/frenzy charges up >.>
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info