[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

What is holding this build back from being Uber Atziri capable? Bow builds have done it and KB and TS are very similar and don't the bow builds also use Frenzy as single target? Is it due to being able to access two 6L?
"
renroval wrote:
What is holding this build back from being Uber Atziri capable? Bow builds have done it and KB and TS are very similar and don't the bow builds also use Frenzy as single target? Is it due to being able to access two 6L?

I'm honestly not that experienced in uber/atziri, but I can say that single target is weak without a wall to shotgun off. Nado Shot can proc the secondary shotgun effect from the ground.

I'm sure it;s possible with amazing gear.
IGN: @Oos
I'm curious about stacking % dmg reduction modifiers instead of going evade/acrobatics. What about a witch build using lightning coil + MoM/EB? 3 heralds + AA would be 100% mana conserved. Lightning coil reduces dmg by 22.5% with 75% light res, MoM reduces dmg by 30%, and AA reduces dmg by 13%. So that's 47% damage reduction, assuming they're multiplicative. I apologize if I'm not interpreting the new way EB works properly. Without acrobatics, we're also getting the full benefit of block and the slight damage reduction from armor from lightning coil actually adds up a little.
I'm having an amazing time so far with this in Tempest at level 80 (almost 81). I keep hearing that later maps will be terrifying, but I'm up for the challenge. I got REALLY lucky with the wand (bought it at 20c and recrafted phys from 50% to 77% and yolo exalted Attack Speed 11%!) and got a 6L WAY earlier (less than 25 fusings!). Even with just the 5L I was BLASTING through mobs. I did have to play a bit conservative for a reflect map (13% ele) and the physical reflect map (12%) was even more difficult, but that is to be expected on a crit build.

Here is my current tree:

And my current gear:
Spoiler

Thanks a ton Oos, I've taken a lot from this in figuring out how I wanted to play!
Last edited by kaeus on Jul 22, 2015, 3:24:27 PM
"
Oos wrote:

Ice Golem dies so much but you can try putting it on CWDT or something.

So do you recommend chaos, or fire for the damage buff? I thought Ice would be best for the crit buff.
Hey awesome build i was just wondering around what level should I replace twyzels?
If I can get my power charges through Assassins Mark what would you recommend I link instead of Power Charge on Crit?
"
shizakos wrote:
Hey awesome build i was just wondering around what level should I replace twyzels?

Replace the Twyzel as soon as you can afford a better wand in the 150+ pdps category.
"
Vulpix0r wrote:
"
shizakos wrote:

Replace the Twyzel as soon as you can afford a better wand in the 150+ pdps category.

That's 80 pdps up to 150, pretty huge jump. You'll be doing shit damage all the way in between, kind of like I am now. I don't do enough damage for mana leech to actually be useful, so 4L or 5L is just crap for me since I can't even afford the mana cost.
Can some explain me how it is possible to use Twyzel at lvl 30 as Ranger? All my jewels have +int or + all attributes and even after that I don't have enought INT to use it. Without INT nodes it is impossible and I think that I will start using KB after lvl 40 and till that moment just play as normal ranger with bow.

Or maybe there is some hidden way ;)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info