[2.0] The Original Chaos/Physical 2H-Axe BM Cyclone | All mapmods | MF-able | AoE Focus |

I don't know if no aura is more or less effective because I never tried this character with any auras, and, as I said, this is my 1st cycloner.

What I was originally going to do out of sheer fear of all those ridiculous flameblasts that Atziri pulls off is wait til I had a bit more life, and then equip a lvl 21 PoF just for that one part of the fight, mind you. But after getting the axe and test running some maps, I decided to try it without and I'm glad I did. :)

Here is my gear:

Spoiler

Tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABLMFLQ3NDjwTTBQgFHEWbxfhGJEaOBo-HM4kqib4Jy8rUDB3MZ411jboOlI64TwFPC09D0UKR35OMlBHWfNZ_l4TXz9gS2EhYVJkUmVNZp5o8moeajtyqXTtdqx4enrvfNl99YIHgpuE2YTvhmCHapBVmjuf36IAplepJ6mUrKq3PryfvTa-p768wBrAZsGjxBXEWMT2xq7PftIh2L3ZfN-_4mHjauoY7DjvDu9O73zwH_Iv8kHyRfTG9kj3Mvjr-tL8S_4K_lQ=

As an aside, it should be noted, on a rather embarrassing note, that through player error (read DUH DUH DUH) I forgot to activate grace or haste during Atziri or the 3 courtyard morons. DUH, again.

I had all my cyclone gems in carcass before I got Disfavour which is why everything is kind of crammed into carcass; I'm not quite this haphazard as a general rule. I had the 4 reds in Kaoms and had to re-do boots to house them there after the axe purchase. I ran low on chroms (thank goodness for the Vorici calculator).
Censored.
Hey!

I'm a little slow to arrive at this party, but thanks for posting. It's always interesting to see what works and how others have chosen their gears.

You reminded me that i never got around to posting an atziri video. Recorded it right after writing guide but never got around to it. I just rendered it, will upload tonight :)
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I put a point in the 30 int so I was able to remove kikazaru and put on mings. Huge DPS boost. WOOT
Censored.
Oki! Atiziri video finally up after half a year or so of dwelling on my harddrive!

Apex of Sacrifice full run

Damn really looking forward to 2.0, from what i tested on beta it should be a boost. Moar chaos damage :)
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 6, 2015, 7:23:03 PM
great guide!

Just saw you tryed to get +2 weapon rage on a Atziri's Disfavour -> meaning +4 Weapon Range -> Is that possible at all? O.o

Aye it's possible, and i still hope to get it one day! Imagine how huge it could get :D
This is going to be the best shit ever in 2.0.

Culling from my

Onslaught from axe passive
Headhunter belt
Unholy might on kill
Soul eater for 10 seconds on casting corrupted vaal haste that also last 10 sec.

Vaal Haste, Increased Duration, Bloodrage, Cast When Damage Taken

Soul eater and headhunter will give me 2 ways to increase my size as i kill.

Killing will give me frenzy charges, onslaught, headhunter, unholy might and soul eater. This build is just gonna feast HARDCORE. It's gonna have, with my gear in 2-3 levels i can have 9.6k hp with 2 mings equipped, 8% life per second, 50% increased life leech rate and lots of leech, as well as the life on hit gem.

All that and with cull for parties, it's gonna be sooo good. This build was already the best i ever played.. with these 2.0 changes.... my lord..
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 9, 2015, 6:53:18 PM
Do you already have any plans for the new skill tree that comes with 2.0 for this build?

Thanks for creating this build it was very helpful for me :D
and congratz to that culling on disfavour o.o
It seems like the new skill tree will reduce the damage of this cyclone build but also buff up our tankyness quite a bit with Lust for Carnage and especially the advanced blood magic life nodes will make us more tanky.

I am looking forward to this and lets hope there is a jewel with + 2 range :D

What do you think of Fortify? Will it have a place in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info