[2.0] The Original Chaos/Physical 2H-Axe BM Cyclone | All mapmods | MF-able | AoE Focus |

"
Crackmonster wrote:
Enhance gives 40% aoe radius in the axe, it's quite a bit, but yes, faster attacks is just as good.

This build is all about optimizing cyclone aoe, that's why i use every advantage this axe has in that regard, i see it as the pure way to use the axe, plus if you wanted max tooltip you would be going for a crit weapon and a completely different route.

When i originally made it, i just created a lolbuild and threw all aoe increases and expected no good result, yet it turned out it raped things without issues, gigantic areas at once. I fell in love. That's why i will not sacrifice any big range increases.

I farm with only 1 damage support in mf gear and im farming all maps, most of the time 75+ maps like that, and it's not feeling the slow in doing so either. The true value of increased aoe with cyclone is hard to quantify, but it's generally grossly underestimated, plus i know no other skills that benefit nearly as much as cyclone does.

It can reach an area that's.. well just off the top of my mind it was an area 24 or 28 times larger than the base area of a 2h axe cyclone... this build it really feeds of stacking aoe increases.

But yea, you can do faster attacks its roughly equal, it's too hard to me to quantify to know the perfect answer, for me it feels far better playing with larger aoe.

The AoE is worth it, i think yea, i just looked at he shipyard run and i have to say that that 24 range you get is amazing, its like playing a ranged character, i think this could do extremely well in pvp too, you can basically out range any melee build and just shred any ranged char by flicker + cycloning in that general area, and you deal a lot of chaos damage too, not many people have high chaos rez in pvp. Pretty damn awesome!
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jan 27, 2015, 12:44:13 PM
Lol i thought that about pvp too, that's until i ran into a cyclone geared for pure dps, it somewhat counters this one, it's simply too hard to outrange them, and sent me away thinking id never pvp again on this :D..

but its wonderful for pve.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jan 27, 2015, 12:58:36 PM
Amazing build , thanks for sharing it !
I was looking for a melee rarity build and saw this thread. I felt in love immediatly and decided to try this.
For the first time ever , i can alch any mod in any map (except reflect physical)

lvl 87

319% rarity
Love the gloves <3
5L on carcass is useless , i just use it for the increase aoe and for leveling some gems

Swap gear for atziri :

made it to 92 :)
this build is insane and super fun
there is nothing you cannot face when atziri's and quicksilver flasks are active

im proud to present my level 92 marauder: SmaMMiTLegend ^_^

opinions are welcome as well with ideas for the last 8 passive points

cheers
hi guys i was tryng to make a build myself and totall stuffed it ,, then i stumbled apon this ,,

any help would be fantatsic

Gear

Build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMFLQd1CZYOPBNMFCAUcRfhGJEZtBo4GlUa5CFVJJsm-CcgJy8n7So4LOks-zB3Nug5DjpSPAU8LT38QXRHfk4yUEdYY1ivWfNZ_l4TXz9gS2EhZFJko2VNZadl8GebaqVxhXKpdO11TnYrdqx4DXrve3R82YCKggeCm4TZhO-GYIdqiI-KIozPkFWQbJd5mjuf36IApo2pJ6luqZSsqq2NrlCxQryfvTa-p8AawGbApsGjxPbGrsbYytPPftl83D3iYeRR6hjsOO8O73zwH_MR9kj3MvdN-Ov9MA==

i know i need help but ,, seeing all the positive responses here i think i maybe able to save this Character !! ,, pleaaaaaaaaaaaase

Thanks in advance ,, any guidance is welcome

What would you recommend as a weapon in bloodlines? Is this build possible without atziris disfavour? Because I doubt anyone even has one in bloodlines. I'm looking for something to clear low level maps extremely fast, while wearing 3 of the IIQ uniques, and as few gems as possible ( no auras).

The idea is to use as many gem slots as possible to level things like reduced mana to 20 and sell. Then wear just a few IIQ items to help with orb drops, and I would only pick up currency and uniques (only rares if it's going to complete chaos recipe). This build seems perfect for my idea, since for 66 maps all I would really need is the cyclone links (no auras used). I just need to know if it would still clear fast with another 2hander with master of the arena, quality cyclone, increased aoe, and Templar aoe nodes.
Last edited by Nerdicide on Feb 26, 2015, 4:27:37 PM
By far one of the smoothest game play character I have played for a long time. Very nice build. Thanks.
IGN: Gieves
VERY NICE BUILD,at the moment I'm doing maps level 66, ALL MODS, at level 61.
these my items.
Spoiler
very nice build
level to 89 in a few days using this build :D
IGN: Gieves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info