[2.0] The Original Chaos/Physical 2H-Axe BM Cyclone | All mapmods | MF-able | AoE Focus |

@crackmonster

i just want to take a moment and thank you for the build, it has been the most fun i've had in path of exile and gave me the motivation and confidence to farm hard, high level maps for currency, always pushing towards godhood...im still missing that legacy kaoms, that's my next goal...but for now...

cost about 127 exa but them rolls tho!
Hi, thank you for this build, i just started playing it (used a lvl 85 duelist i had) and works fine. I have a question: why use the chaos rings? cant u just use added fire gem if u want more dps? Also how u get endurance charges?
thanks
Last edited by nasdravi on Dec 28, 2015, 1:42:28 PM
Have you uppdated the skill tree for the new patch? And hos does IT looks? Followed your first link but sometimes i just die even if i change gems and what gem setup Should i use? So many diffrent shows in post so hard do understand what to use... Tnx for guide
Last edited by Netrion on Jan 13, 2016, 3:43:10 PM
skill tree on left side where we go, is pretty much exactly the same, if not literally exactly the same.
bump!

i moved over to auras with mana leech so i could run IIQ instead of bm gem, i feel a bit squishier but better clear speed. im really looking forward to ascendency, there are a few new classes that i think will make cyclone pretty goddamn good. what are your guys thoughts?

First a Really big thanks Alex for reviving my thread every now and then.

With Berserker changes the dream is alive again.

I will make these changes:

Ring: The new free aura one for hatred
Replace Life leech and faster attacks with Weapon elemental Damage and added fire damage
In inventory keep life leech and life on hit gem to replace above gems with if map rolls demand it (safety > all (u dont really need that dps at all))

We will gain over double the damage we currently have, by my brief calculation maybe i will be sitting at like 106k tooltip dps(without flasks) which is quite crazy for a build like mine - focusing so heavily on aoe, being extremely tanky and having an enormous cyclone - it should be quite GG. Also if i should want to get max single target on like atziri, i can swap concentrated instead of increased aoe to land on something like 172.5k dps.
It will also make me scale better in groups with auras, and from headhunter buffs.

So not only will this build still be by far the best cyclone build there is, but it will also widen the gab down to the others - and maybe even make uber atziri possible!(dreams) (much much much better dps, and now also i can easy swap in purity of fire. I am going to burn my uber fragments after i get the build rolling in ascendancy. For the first time i feel it could be possible.

Aaand i will incorporate an essence of vinkter i think for even more insane power - paired with a cannot be shocked flask if that works.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Feb 19, 2016, 8:14:41 AM

These two will allow me maxed ressed with essence worm, while only wearing 3 rare items!

So good.

Just bought, now awaiting ascendancy.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
bumping for ascendancy. Nothing to add. I have a scion doing this build but have not ascended her yet. Too many characters not enough hours in day!
Censored.
i was originally going to go cyclone in perandus, but i was trying out Earthquake and jesus christ.

it gets SIX "more" multipliers: (

EQ
Increased AOE
Melee Phys (more)
Added Fire (more)
Weapon Ele (more)
Less Duration (more)
Frenzy charges (more)
Berserker (more)

i just 3 shot vaal with a kaoms primacy lmao
"
alexvsevil wrote:
i was originally going to go cyclone in perandus, but i was trying out Earthquake and jesus christ.

it gets SIX "more" multipliers: (

EQ
Increased AOE
Melee Phys (more)
Added Fire (more)
Weapon Ele (more)
Less Duration (more)
Frenzy charges (more)
Berserker (more)

i just 3 shot vaal with a kaoms primacy lmao

Lol when i saw you using that i thought u were gonna keep rolling with it. OP ability :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info