+ Map level is increased by 5-6
+ All monsters deal 50% Physical damage and 100% Elemental damage
+ All monsters have elemental penetration
+ All monsters have an increased size of 100%
+ Experience gained from this map is increased by 250%
+ Monsters will NOT stop pursing the player

SET RADIUS Damage - > Give monsters 5% damage every 1 min up to a max of 90
SET Decrease light radius by 5% every 1 min until 90%

MAP EVENT - SET all three boss spiders to hunt the players randomly appearing from a tree. The three will ''retreat'' when each spider exceeds up to 25% health. These will happen randomly; The health will be saved when you enter the boss cave having a better chance in killing them much faster. It is possible to kill each spider normally like this if there's enough DPS. The giant devourer will also randomly show up but very rarely.

MAP EVENT - SET ''Guardian spider'' to hunt players randomly; This spider can not be killed but will eventually leave the player alone after 8 seconds have passed. The 3 and the guardian spider can not exist at the same time only one will show up randomly.

MAP EVENT - SET ''Treasure Spider'' to hunt players randomly; This spider has 100% to drop a unique but is extremely afraid and will retreat as soon as it's about to die. This is a very rare event and if it does escape it will not show up again

MAP EVENT - SET ''Light Stones'' at random to a max of 8 stones; Clicking these stones will increase all global defenses by 50% and damage output for 15 seconds before they expire. Anything else upon the stones will be incinerated by bright light. The bright light can not kill boss type of mobs instantly only trash. In addition lowering all Monster damage by a random 1-10% for 45 seconds, This will constantly stack with other stones.

[TYPE] - Guardian Spider - > Rain of Acid - > Poison Nova
[TYPE] - Treasure Spider - > Inner Treasure - > Super haste aura

BASE Concept - > Last boss - CONCEPT#126 Three boss mobs - > After 3 - > Giant Devourer
+ Giant Leaping Spider - > Flicker Strike /Corrupting Blood
+ Giant Hidden Venom - > Viper Strike / Prox Shield
+ Mother Spider - > Spawns Spiderlings / Soul Eater
+ Giant Devourer - > Fracture - > Last Devour mob will drop the loot - > GMP
+ All three bosses will have Soul Eater Except the Devourer

''Find myself within
Darkness twisting me around
There is nothing I can done
This world doesn't spin
It just turns itself around... and around
The night chokes tight
In the nerves''

[Locked by Support to prevent further necro posts]
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 5, 2016, 8:20:33 AM
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2016, 3:36:09 AM
Are there any elemental monsters or can we use Goddamnitsdark in there?
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
Sounds like it's going to be fun and tough. If I understand this correctly, the map is level 73 but gets +7-8 which means this is actually a level 80-81 map? If so.....DAMN.
Don't like the idea of an 81 map. That really downgrades other designers projects. If... IF... they go with a possible 81 there better be a huge downside attached to it.
Hey. I really like this idea. Sounds like a pretty challenging end game content :)
Has any of this been run by the design team?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Go back to drawing board plz.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
Still alot of risk to take for a deaths harp koams sign and dusktoe. I like the concept of the zone but the bosses are just a combination of the most annoying mods and most annoying monster types. Would you really fight the spinner of false hope with soul eater for alchemy shards or is your intent to make a RIP map?

Inb4 "spinner is easy because I am a god look at me" "its simple just get max spell block DUH"
I'd never, ever do that map, due to Devourers and spiders only. I've lost count on how many high-end tanky characters i've seen reep to flashattacks originating from 6-10 devourers all at once (myself included).

The map boss battles sound great as heck though, and it makes the map almost like baby-atziri in terms of stages which is fun as heck.

Not sure how disgusting it is to have a boss drop 3 uniques fixed, either. If you manage to break the wall for this map, it'll prove disgustingly profitable.

Shed some designer-light upon me and i might be taught and converted!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
Go back to drawing board plz.

Not what I would call "constructive criticism...

So if I read the mods right it's going to be a level 81 one then? Here's to another map I can admire but never ever run without wasting it :P
Dem metal chickens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info