Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
agentbast wrote:
Enki are you free atm? Would you be able to edit my PoE planner? You recommended some changes earlier for me but i am not experienced with witch to know the best way to edit it as this is my first time playing her.

This may work, not sure how effective ZO will be with just 1% regen tho. You could add in a Marble Amulet and Stone Golem for some more ES regen, or skip ZO completely and go with Ghost Reaver + lifepots for sustain.
twitch.tv/enki91
Sorry I was really sure my profile was not private

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vyuthex/characters here is my char it's poebestwaifu
Been enjoying this build greatly so far.

Used the +1 lightning gems recipe on a wand very early on and never actually felt too much need to change that until the last act.

It took a while before I got used to Storm Burst. Especially early on before I got GMP. By now though, I actually quite like using it.

Only thing I had some big issues with where some bosses. Especially Kitava, who managed to kill me quite a lot...

By now I'm level 68 and only just started with Maps. I bought a 153% spell damage Pledge of Hands for 10c that I then 4 linked and it game me a huge boost in damage.

One thing that has me scratching me head about a little is that in the guide you mention keeping Desecrate at a low level due to the dex requirement, but the dex requirements for GMP seems to be more of a problem. Does a higher level GMP just not add that much compared to the difficulty of getting enough dex or am I missing something?
@vyuthex: Spec out of the celestial wheel and finish all life nodes first, you're missing some in the scion life wheel, one at Cruel Preparation and the whole Quick Recovery cluster.

Drop Herald of Thunder (you need all unreserved mana possible) and put Storm Burst into your 5L.

@Nathriel: No, i was actually missing something there. Added GMP later into the build and simply forgot to update that part, will do with the bigger update coming tomorrow. Thanks!
twitch.tv/enki91
Best link in gide or in on ur hero?)
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
Last edited by GaikotsuSova on Aug 11, 2017, 2:13:54 PM
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but can I get a link to the poebuilder pastebin link for this build? I didn't see it in the first post. (Totally new to this, so I apologize if I missed something obvious)
This build look awesome, and I want to try it out. I dislike the Arc skill very much, and would rather use some other skill. I have considered using Shock Nova, but wanted some input to using that skill on this build, or if I should use some other build. Is Shock Nova a fine substitute for for Arc or is there another fun skill that could replace Arc?
I dont have enough dex for even lvl 1 Desecrate (i have 14 dex), what can i do? Where do i get the necessary dex?
I need 74 for desecrate, 68 for belly of the beast and so!
Last edited by Brutus147 on Aug 11, 2017, 3:07:02 PM
@Enki91 Sorry for this question, but what's the point in leveling desecrate? How does it affect to us? We only need it to create some corpses so, does the level of the gem matter? Does it grant more block protection the higher the corpse is? What am i missing?

Thanks.
Last edited by Mutaracha on Aug 11, 2017, 8:19:32 PM
Thanks for your advice Enki, but I think you really need to update the leveling section to be more detailed well maybe like

Example :

Level 1-10

>>Passive Skill Tree<<
>>Gears<<
>>Gems<<

Level 11-20

>>Passive Skill Tree<<
>>Gears<<
>>Gems<<

and so on, so new player wont be confused and get greater knowledge about this guide and maybe they can explore more using their own way :D

Thankyou

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info