Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

ah ok, thx for the fast reply.. havent played in 2 or 3 years - its like a completely new game
Nice guide. I'm following it. I have 1 question. Till which level should we have Bone Offering + Flame Dash in order to synergy with the level 8 Arcane Surge?

Thanks.
@Dex Your flasks aren't very well optimized. The Evasion flask is nigh useless for this build. Rather, go with a Basalt Staunching. Also, another life flask with heat is necessary. I also keep 1 mana flask since MoM will start draining your mana later. Your Pledge is also 4L, and not 5L min, which might be limiting the dmg of your arc.
What could be the optimal lightning tendrils or storm call setup for the new build?

LT or SC / spell echo / lightning penetration / controlled destruction / innervate / empower ?
I'm a new player and I'm confused about the Bone Offering gem you have listed. It says it's for minions only, but you say it's for our survivability?

EDIT: nevermind i scanned through the previous posts and found my answer. Necro ascension
Last edited by Niuul on Aug 10, 2017, 7:28:04 PM
Whats the DPS of this build.
Would this be viable to still run EB MoM?

really like the added mana of this combo, if so any ideas on what to sacrafice for the extra points?

thanks!

I have a witch at level 82 from patch 2.4. I've decided to play her again but in this guide it says at lvl 75 y should have got all the red path, which is like 98 skill points, but i have 82 skill points with my witch. How is it possible, and what can i do?
I havent played her since 1 year ago, and i made all the optional misions from 2.6. Help please!
@fultonn: Not in its current form. Inquisitor would lose all the block or speed gained from offerings and give nothing in return, since we're not a full crit build.

@vyuthex: Boss life got buffed, and i've noticed the current Storm Burst setup really needs a 6L to be effective. Going to include more single target options in an update later.
For more advices you would have to make your character tab public.

@Dex2644: 38% Cold Res is the biggest issue here, next is flasks. Try to get the recommended setup and roll the affixes listed at each flask through alts gained by mapping.
I'm also not sure if your Kitava's procs with just a 4L Pledge and Fevered Mind, so that may be another reason you feel squishy. And last but not least single target, for that please read the reply above.

@Mutaracha: Just level those to max level.

@Hrossvalr: Will include the Lightning Tendrils/Storm Call setups later.

@wotad: Up to 330k mapping Arc and 650k/570k boss/Shaper single target DPS.

That said, never, ever, under no circumstances possible compare builds by their DPS, or even worse tooltip DPS values, especially if it's different skills.
Each skill applies their damage in a different way, a 10m DPS Viper Strike build will still feel worse to play than a 1m DPS Blade Flurry build for example, and often the listed theoretical maximum DPS is dependant on many conditional buffs that you realistically can't keep up for a long enough time. On top comes mapmods, someone going all out on curses to reduce enemy resistances may deal more damage than someone using penetration, but the latter will gain the upper hand in any hexproof map or against high resistance/overcapped enemies.

As you can see, DPS is a rather meaningless value, it depends how a build feels to play and how consistent it is.

@RoastBeef_: Couldn't get a reliable ES setup running, you will end up with ~2k ES while running Discipline, which will nullify a large part of the gain you get from going this way in the first place.

@Brutus147: You need to do all the quests from Act 5 onwards that give a skillpoint, if that char didn't kill Malachai in Merciless difficulty.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Leveling this build with some smaller improvements i made in Harbinger right now to get the leveling section worked out, and will then work on the update once i'm done.
Should be done either very late this day, or sometime tomorrow.
twitch.tv/enki91
Enki are you free atm? Would you be able to edit my PoE planner? You recommended some changes earlier for me but i am not experienced with witch to know the best way to edit it as this is my first time playing her.

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQcACRMBAIAEswVCBx4N0Q5IDlwPxBBYEQ8RLREvEZYWbxhqGmwbJRvxHNwdgx_HJKopTyoLKworeCycLX0tizBbMtE26TpYOw07fEGWRUdFfklPSVFJsUuuTLNQMFVLVcZYB1xrXfJh4mNDZJ1o8mr6a7dtGXBSdhF8g36vfsd_xoKbhEiFMoV9idOMNox2jRmPGo_6kyeVLpctm6Gdrp48oS-iAKKjrJesmK6ztQS1hbjKvKq-isBmwbTDbdAf0PXVptfP2VvZX9te3YzfiuAS42rjhOQi5YvpAuvu6_XsOO9Q74jv6_Af8NXyHffX-Tci9GwLOVIVfhpIu_z0KHzwkQdCenpwAAAAAAA=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info