Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

hey guys i play this guide but im dying all time...

can someone tell me why? see my charakter on profil.

what i need?

Quality for gems?? moire resis?
can someone tell me why i die all tier 2-5 maps witrh lvl 73.. was bought alrdy items for 90 chaos orbs and still dying..
@gera23ret: Currently testing some stuff with my characters for the update to this guide later, so right now just wait for that please.

@Dubban: There is none yet, but i can add one with the update later.

@Kriskras: You can basically use any elemental spell with some minor modifications, just some projectile spells that rely on proj speed won't be optimal to use.
Shock Nova should work, but i would say it will feel straight up worse than Arc for clearing, which shouldn't stop you from playing Shock Nova if that's what you wanna do.

@Brutus147: Lv1 Desecrate is 26 Dex, you can cover that with either the +30 Dex node, a dex based amulet or dex on any piece of gear.

@Mutaracha: There's no point, which is why i recommend to keep it Lv1.

@foelyn: New leveling section will come with this update, i'm currently leveling a new char to write eveything down and test how it feels. Currently halfway done with Act 8, so few more hours, then 1-2 hours to write the update and i should be done.

@Farm4Ace: Your character tab is private, so i can't take a look. But if your resistances aren't all capped at 75%, i can already tell you that that's part of the issue.
twitch.tv/enki91
dont have all @ 75 :(

maybe thats my problem.

my char tabis now visible
"
Farm4Ace wrote:
dont have all @ 75 :(

maybe thats my problem.

my char tabis now visible

Yeah that's the main issue, you're also missing some important life rolls.

Get a new amulet and belt, scour the chest and spam some life essences until you get something usable.
You can also switch Empower with Life Leech on Storm Burst, Lv1 Empower does nothing for now.

On your passive tree, i recommend put Fevered Mind in the jewel socket near Mind over Matter, spec out of the other jewel sockets and finish your life nodes in templar and witch section first.

Last but not least flasks, they all need work. Orientate on the flask section for that.

---------------------------------------------------------

The update will take a bit longer, probably like 5-6 hours from now.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey guys just want to say I'm really enjoying this build so far. Just got to act 6 and honestly I'm having survivability issues. I've got the damage to kill stuff but can't seem to stay alive long enough to actually do the damage.

I'm new to PoE and I know there's a ton to learn so any help would be greatly appreciated
Second character for this game. Decided to use lightning based since I used SRS last time. And wanted to try the new lightning spell.

Only lvl21 in A2. It's fun, but reading the last couple pages, I'm concerned about lvl70+. That is assuming I make it that far. Haha.

Thanks for the guide!
I really like the changelog part. Helps a lot for updates.
Hi thanks so much for the guide! So I've been finding Storm Burst so clunky to use for single target and I would like to switch to Tendrils. What skills would you suggest supporting tendrils with?

Also are there any other skills you could recommend for single target? Thanks so much!
Hello I have a question. I am a new player and I am just leveling through. I am level 40 and I can't for the love of god find a way to get enough STR to wield staff...let alone find a 5 or 6link staff...what should I do? I find myself stuck with puny little 3-Link wands at the moment...Why is staff better? Wands give me spell damage compared to block chance from Staves.

can anyone clear things up and tell me how can I find the means to increase STR and wield staffs?
Thanks!
Going Hardcore! ~
Yesterday I think there was a guide as to what you should have by the end of each act. It was pretty useful as newbie, does anyone have a copy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info