Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I must agree to those who find Storm Burst difficult to use. For me it simply does not make enough damage, but perhaps I am not using it correctly. I have switched back to Lightning Tendrils with Spell Echo. Any reason why it got abandoned in the build? For me it is the far most effective skill after Arc.

Cheers, William
"
Enki91 wrote:
Thanks everyone!

@agentbast: Sure, what do you need help with? I've tried Storm Call and it's good, felt a bit weaker than Storm Burst but that's most likely due to missing the reduced duration helmet enchantment and having 30% inc duration from Ascendancy, whoch doesn't help the skill.

@Bibbio: Tried around a bit with this idea. Basically, only SRS seems useful here but on the higher end of content they don't feel strong enough, since we basically only scale their damage to a small degree.

@Imaqtpig: Yeah if you can afford it, Pledge will be a great addition.

@rsalty: Sure thing, just ask :)

This is what i have so far for my own build, i am running arc/SB Occultist.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAMBAASzBUIHHg3RDkgOXA_EEFgRDxEtES8RlhV-Fm8aSBpsGyUb8RzcHYMfxySqJpUpTyoLKworeCycLR8tfS2LMFsy0TbpOlg7DTt8QZZFR0V-SU9JUUmxS65Ms1AwVUtVxlxrXfJh4mNDZJ1o8mr6a7dtGXBSdhF8g3zwfq9-x3_GgpuESIUyhX2J04w2jHaNGY8aj_qRB5MnlSCVLpctna6ePKEvogCiLqKjrJesmK6ztQS1hbjKu_y8qr6KwGbBtMHzw23QH9D11abXz9lb2V_bXt2M34rgEuNq44TkIuWL6QLr7uv17DjvUO-I7-vwH_DV8h30KPfX-Tc=
Last edited by agentbast on Aug 9, 2017, 2:02:51 PM
Storm burst need a buff, Elemental overload need a buff ( to get a better scaling vs high end crit build) ,i think .
Hey guys,

this is my first league in PoE, completely new to this game.

I really enjoy playing this build, but for some reason I am constantly dying and feel lacking single target damage.

Maybe some1 can look into my char and say if I am missing something or so ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dyNa1337/characters

Would be much appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Last edited by dyNa1337 on Aug 9, 2017, 5:57:44 PM
If I only have a 5L Pledge, which orb should I leave out from the build? Empower since its so hard to level?
Okay i took the time to modify my build some if someone can look at it. www.poeurl.com/bq91
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
Hey guys,

this is my first league in PoE, completely new to this game.

I really enjoy playing this build, but for some reason I am constantly dying and feel lacking single target damage.

Maybe some1 can look into my char and say if I am missing something or so ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dyNa1337/characters

Would be much appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Hi, your profile is set to private. You need to go to your privacy settings and uncheck the private option so that we can see the character.
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Drazath: Yeah that should work well, you can deliver lots of pack clearing while your friend will be able to tank bosses while you both can take them down. Just keep in mind the curse limit in parties with this setup is still 2, unless your friend also gets a source of "Enemies can have 1 additional curse".

@JasonRummage: Yeah more than viable, most of the time you'll spend clearing packs and single target for any spawning mini bosses and such is there, it's really just the map bosses with newly buffed boss life that are an issue right now.

@foelyn: Sorry can't have a look, your profile is private.

-----------------------------------------------

I'll work on improving the single target setup, and any incomplete sections in the guide today as far as i get, and then finish the rest over the weekend. It's my bday tomorrow and i hope everyone can understand this isn't exactly what i want to spend it with :)

Whoops, sorry bout that, well it's fixed, you can have a look :) appreciate it :D
Few impressions after leveling this to 70 for now, especially for new players:

- I used Herald of Thunder during all leveling process, and believe me it works wonders, try it!
- I suggest you to take dual curse nodes early (as soon as you have enough strength to be able to use Warlord's Mark)
- I don't know it's me, but I use Arc on bosses as well during leveling, and it works fine
- For now i use Lightning Golem, both for cast speed and distraction (bosses)
- Normally, besides bosses, you want to use Flesh Offering instead of Bone Offering, for extra movement speed mainly

- transition to Pledge of Hands is another big step. I was lucky enough to have 2 ex drop during leveling, i use one to buy 5-link all blue sockets PoH. Man, that is something :) Even when rest of my gear basically suxx, this staff makes life much easier.

Finally, this build is extremely fun to level and extremely fun to play. I wonder how it will work in endgame content like red maps, but for now, it's even better than good old pizza - flameblast :)
Few impressions after leveling this to 70 for now, especially for new players:

- I used Herald of Thunder during all leveling process, and believe me it works wonders, try it!
- I suggest you to take dual curse nodes early (as soon as you have enough strength to be able to use Warlord's Mark)
- I don't know it's me, but I use Arc on bosses as well during leveling, and it works fine
- For now i use Lightning Golem, both for cast speed and distraction (bosses)
- Normally, besides bosses, you want to use Flesh Offering instead of Bone Offering, for extra movement speed mainly

- transition to Pledge of Hands is another big step. I was lucky enough to have 2 ex drop during leveling, i use one to buy 5-link all blue sockets PoH. Man, that is something :) Even when rest of my gear basically suxx, this staff makes life much easier.

Finally, this build is extremely fun to level and extremely fun to play. I wonder how it will work in endgame content like red maps, but for now, it's even better than good old pizza - flameblast :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info