Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi,

My profile should not be private anymore.

Cheers
@WilliamWestlake: Lightning Tendrils is indeed great damage-wise, just dropped it because i've honestly hoped Storm Burst deals similar damage from a bigger range, which is only somewhat true.

I've tested many different spells over the past few days and came to the conclusion, on a maxed-out 6L setup all of them are similarly strong and it basically comes down to personal preference.
On lesser links however Lightning Tendrils still wins if you can handle the lower range.

I'll probably just include all the different single target setups for people to choose their favorite from, with the note about pros and cons of each.

@Elf_97: I agree with Storm Burst, but EO is fine for the investment. A full crit build needs to invest way more than a single node and two sockets, so they should get a payoff for that.

@Curreh321: Yep Empower, the gems are listed by importance, means last one mentioned in the setup is the 6th link.

@agentbast: Looks like a solid base, but i think you should decide between going Hybrid or Life + MoM, since MoM only explicitely works with damage taken to life and won't do anything while you have your ES pool up except for chaos damage.

I would skip the shadow power charge, Lightning Walker and Elementalist and instead get Coordination and Arcane Potency. At Doom Cast, it's better to go through the crit multi nodes.
Other improvements depend on which primary defense setup you choose to go for.

@foelyn: You haven't taken much life yet and miss some on gear. I recommend use free respecs from quests and spec out of Mind over Matter and the jewel socket leading to scion for now, and spend those points on Purity of Flesh and making your way towards Discipline and Training.

This will allow you to run two curses (Warlord's Mark & Enfeeble + Blasphemy) on mana without killing your MoM pool, and get better overall survivability for now.

Look for a cheap, 3-linked Lifesprig and put your Arc in there, and use an Orb of Binding on a pair of gloves or helmet to put your single target setup into. A Decoy Totem can help aswell.

I'll work on a better leveling section tomorrow, which will make the whole passive tree progression while leveling more clear.

@deeveejay: Thanks for the feedback, and i agree with your points.
Just gotta ask, did you put both curses on Blasphemy during leveling?

@dyNa1337: 3L your Lifesprig and put Arc - Spell Echo - Lightning Penetration in there, and your Storm Burst in the 4L with Greater Multiple Projectiles oder Slower Projectiles added.

It looks like you're heading to Whirling Barrier next, skip that for Lv60+ and instead finish all the lifenodes in Templar and Scion first. Mind over Matter is probably more of an inconvenience for now, i'd skip it for now and get Purity of Flesh instead. Other than that you're on the right track.

twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 10, 2017, 4:32:53 AM
could i Add you ingame or on discord?
Do u think its possible to make this build as Inquisitor?
Hello I'm really liking this build but I feel underpowered alot of time... i'm actually doing T4-T5 maps and sometimes I've some difficulties against bosses if you can tell me what's wrong in my buil because I don't know what to do and I'm a little bit lost.

Thanks for your advices.
Sorry but I don't know how to search inside this thread, so I have to ask.
What bandit should I help?

Thanks.
"
Newbell wrote:
Sorry but I don't know how to search inside this thread, so I have to ask.
What bandit should I help?

Thanks.

There is a note in 1st post "Leveling this build" - "Act 2" under the tab spoiler.

Last edited by Bibbio on Aug 10, 2017, 3:29:23 PM
Hi, ive been running this build for a bit now. I am however still not sure what bone offering does and how its supposed to work. It says in the tooltip that its for blocking spells, attacks etc. But for minions?!
1. How exactly does that help me and
2. Do you activate it manually or via cast on being hit or something like that?

thx in advace
Last edited by SeriousLus on Aug 10, 2017, 3:34:01 PM
"
SeriousLus wrote:
Hi, ive been running this build for a bit now. I am however still not sure what bone offering does and how its supposed to work. It says in the tooltip that its for blocking spells, attacks etc. But for minions?!
1. How exactly does that help me and
2. Do you activate it manually or via cast on being hit or something like that?

thx in advace

You need the necromancer ascension that allows it to effect you as well.
Hello, I'm a very new player to this game and it's my first league. I've leveled with this build and it's been fine up until now when I'm doing maps.

I'm level 78 with 4.3k hp 77% fire res, 38% cold res and 80% lightning res, and the only unique out of the recommended I'm missing is Essence Worm. I'm using Rashkaldor's Patience for the Dex to keep my gems but I have both Stone of Lazhwar and Ungil's Harmony.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dex2644/characters

Now that I'm doing the maps I feel very squishy and I die a lot, hindering my leveling. So as a new player I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment and I desperately need some advice on what I need to do to survive because I'm at the point where I feel I either need to swap build or quit the game.

Sorry for sounding negative but I really really need help here.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Aug 10, 2017, 3:45:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info