Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello my friend!
I just saw your build the other day and started playing it, its really awesome and all but I happend to find myself looking at the guide 2 minutes ago and unable to find the now old "leveling this build" part which was really well made and kinda essensial for being able to follow this build imo.
I was just wondering if you had any plans on reimplementing that part of the guide, if not this might be the end of my JaneTheUseless account ;_;

All in all a very solid guide though thank you for making it!

EDIT:
I'm really sorry, didn't realise you were still in the process of updating the guide. The new "leveling this build" part is astonishing really amazing work and I'm pleased to to continue my "JaneYheUseless" account.
I beg your pardon, my friend.
Last edited by MrMinionlol on Aug 13, 2017, 5:08:03 AM
@Tharoixs Spec out of Mind over Matter, put Warlord's Mark on Blasphemy and start progressing the tree towards the new leveling section, which i'll have finished in probably an hour.

@chapmanfok: Those issues, or rather what mostly causes them should fade once i'm done updating to the improved setup and making the importance of some things more clear.

@xDestry: New gem section is already up, and should give you some choices there.

@mjfanatic: We don't use staves before endgame, included a notice in the leveling section.

@Gandolph4 & MrMinionlol: You will see the new leveling section updating one by one for each act over the next hour. I'm a little trapped in writer's block right now.
twitch.tv/enki91
@enki91

Thanks man! I appreciate you working so hard on this guide. It's super helpful.
Finally done with the update after another few hours of writing!

Gem Setup was improved, new Leveling section added, main Pantheon choices added, Mapmods section added and some smaller improvements to all other sections.

I also had to split the guide due to hitting the maximum character limit, if by any chance anyone knows or someone at GGG reads this, is it possible to increase the post character limit for something like this, or atleast possible to delete that one comment separating both posts currently?
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 12, 2017, 9:53:06 PM
Oooo. Didnt know there's two parts.

Maybe should put it's a two post guide in the beginning of first post so people will read both posts and dont end up asking the same questions that's covered in post #2.

Thanks for updates!
Last edited by chapmanfok on Aug 12, 2017, 10:23:11 PM
Hey, im playing with your build and I cant make make any of single target abilities deal more damage than arc. I would appreciate if you looked at my character and tell me what's the problem.
@chapmanfok: Was able to cut down some parts and fit it all into one single post again.
Will probably have to do some further optimizing to allow future additions, but this works for now.

@DeckUt: Spells get their base damage through gem levels, which then gets multiplied by all other multipliers. A low level spell has much lower base damage, in your case a Lv8 Lightning Tendrils has a little less than 10% of the base damage a Lv18 Lightning Tendrils would provide.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello, complete newbie here with likely a very simple question, only level 22, so I may be early in asking this.

You take Elemental Overload for the 40% boost to damage when you crit, but then have us use controlled destruction which gives -100% crit. How does that work? Wont I never crit, thus not get the bonus damage?

Thanks!
Previously under "Leveling This Build" you had a brief setup of gems for each Act for each set piece that was easy to follow. Will you please please please add this back? Thanks!
With all optional choices active - 137 points in tree? This is normal? :)
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info