Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Sorry for my lack of replies, was fairly busy the past few days!

@Rapgano: That's sad, but thanks for checking the build out and giving feedback!

@DjParagon: The Zerker version is actually one that i played the most while testing on Standard.
Was easily chaining T14-16 maps and can assure you it's possible, probably just need some higher levels on Arc/Tendrils and maybe some gear upgrades.

Get Uber Lab done asap, Aspect of Carnage will be a huge boost, it's technically like linking another 40% more multiplier gem to your skills. If it's still too hard on your own, you can find people offering lab run services on poelab or the pub board usually.

Can't see your gear, so i can only base this on assumptions: Cheapest upgrade for Arc would be +1 Facebreakers, there are 4L ones for as low as 5c, just need to recolour them with someones Vorici 8 service. Ideally you'd want +1 Voidbringers, but those are still a little more expensive, so keep them for later unless you can afford them right away.
Next goal should be a Lv3 Empower, and then a Lv21 Arc. Lv4 Empower would be the last touch, but it's really expensive still so i wouldn't recommend it for now, unless you plan to reuse it on different builds anyway.

The +3 Arc Chains helmet enchantment would certainly help too, but it's next to impossible to find it on a Mind of the Council - i don't even have one myself.

@Sodra9000: TheRighteousRooster summed it up pretty well, and i can see you already followed his recommendations. All i can add is that the total ES on your gear is still fairly low, you're not using a shield (another ES loss) and in contrary, Voidbringers increase the cost of your skills on the probably rather low current ES pool. So that's what you should work towards next.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 22, 2017, 8:08:40 AM
Pretty new to the game relatively. Currently lvl 69 and I have a question about Eldrich battery, mind over matter, and Zealot's oath.

I am currently up to step 4 in the passive skill tree upgrades. I have enough points to take all 3 of these skills at the same time. Is it possibly just gear related or the distinctive change in game play that seems to make me die more when I take these 3 skills? Without them I can pretty effectively face tank most packs only having to use evasion and life flasks. With them I seem to run dry on mana and then consequently die pretty quickly.

Currently only have Profane bloom in the ascendancy tree. Will picking up wicked ward make these 3 skills tie together more efficiently? Should I just fill out the rest of the tree first before picking these skills up?
Hey thanks for the reply Enki ! Here is my gear :

Spoiler

Don't mind the weird crafted mods, bought the jewellery as it is, just waiting for Masters to level up for an upgrade or just get better items.

While I could try and corrupt a few Voids, and buy a level 3 Empower, +1 Void and 21 Arc are definitely out of the question currency wise, and helmet enchantment will have to go with luck.

I'll get my arse in über Lab tonight and see what's up. Thanks for the advices, it definitely give me hopes ! ^^

EDIT: Alright, über Lab done, super easy actually. Last points are a pretty big update in damage indeed, definitely worth it.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Last edited by DjParagon on Mar 22, 2017, 8:06:45 PM
Hello, i'm new to the game and i wanna ask, is there any reason not to take Lightning Damage passives on top of the tree?
@xenofire1985: Could be a few things, but most likely your ES pool is simply very low or your Stone Golem is dying too much. Wicked Ward will definitely help, but it alone won't fix the problem.

Would have to take a look at your char to give further advice, your char tab is public but empty so i guess you're playing through Steam and haven't linked it with this forum account?

@DjParagon: Pretty good for now. I'd recommend check out Blood of the Karui, the flask is really cheap this league and great after its buff.

@ScorchedClash: Hey there, welcome to PoE! I assume you meant the Heart of Thunder cluster?
It's a little off the main pathing and takes lots of points, while there are nodes giving a similar or better effect for a crit build along the main pathing.
Especially jewel sockets are really powerful, since they can give similar damage boosts while also having a life roll, something that's pretty scarce in the upper part of the tree.
twitch.tv/enki91
sorry, wasn't signed in properly. character should be visible now.
Hi all,

I'm playing this build the 2nd time now but with better gear than in the previous league.
I really like it a lot, esp. map clearing is nice and this time I can keep up when playing with my friends.

But I still have a hard time with some bosses (Malachai) and I'm somewhat unsure what gear to improve next (beside getting Vessel) and what ascendancy skill to take now and with the uber points later on.

Any suggestions? :)
@Xenofire85: Your character tab isn't public on this one.

@Exobit42: Still missing two liferolls on gear, Geofri's should be easily replacable, spam your chest with Essences of Greed until you get something with good life and ES.
Both jewels you're currently using also miss liferolls, and your golem is more likely to die since it's still rather low level and you don't have the minion regen node yet.

I personally really like Vile Bastion with Voidbringers, Malediction is also good to have since you're using Enfeeble on CwDt.
twitch.tv/enki91
Is the Voltaxic build still viable since the Nerf to ele conversion?

It looks really interesting and i want to try it.
"
Karisma91 wrote:
Is the Voltaxic build still viable since the Nerf to ele conversion?

It looks really interesting and i want to try it.

Yes, actually created that one way after the Voltaxic nerf.

But i have to add, it's one that i've tested the least since i'm simply missing the right gear in Standard, so you might find ways to improve it.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 29, 2017, 12:42:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info