Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Ztrains: Simply forgot mentioning it since it's kinda obvious for me, but most likely not for someone new to the game. Expanded the mechanics section a bit including a wiki link to what power charges do, and why we take them.

@methudman6: Try to analyze your deaths, what's killing you and how you could avoid it. Can't see anything particularly wrong with your gear or tree right now, so might simply be a playstyle issue.

Try to keep your Diamond up all the time within packs, you can see the timer for it in the buff bar on top left of the screen but with some practice you'll get a feeling when to refresh it.
Basalt is only needed when facing monsters dealing physical damage, Jade helps against all elemental attacks (but not spells). This is again simply a thing you'll eventually get with some practice.

@Petemate & Octan3: Looking good! Glad you guys enjoy the build.
twitch.tv/enki91
Is there a reason why you went for the Arc Chain +3 Lab enchant over the Arc damage +40%?
"
NoizyTribe wrote:
Is there a reason why you went for the Arc Chain +3 Lab enchant over the Arc damage +40%?

Yeah. Extra chains increase clearspeed by allowing the skill to hit more enemies at once, but can also increase damage dealt to an individual enemy by increasing the probability that it chains back to that enemy another time.
The 40% increased damage enchant is pretty underwhelming in comparison, since it's just well, 40% increased damage thats additive with all other increased modifiers.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey guys, im @ lvl 79 with this build and i really like it.

But i have a mana problem, i cannot seem to use grace because i always run out of mana with it so i have to use clarity, can you look at my gear and tell me what am i doing wrong ?

Cheers !
"
itumi wrote:
Hey guys, im @ lvl 79 with this build and i really like it.

But i have a mana problem, i cannot seem to use grace because i always run out of mana with it so i have to use clarity, can you look at my gear and tell me what am i doing wrong ?

Cheers !

You need to spec into Zealot's Oath in the left side of Templar, it will enable you to sustain the ES pool for Mind over Matter and casting skills through life regeneration passives and Stone Golem.
Clarity does nothing with Eldritch Battery until the Energy Shield is completely gone, which we would like to avoid.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello,

i have been testing your beginner's friendly build and actually that was my very first build in poe.
Really solid one and i just fell in love with arc witch because of it. Thank you!

My question for you is as follows:

How viable is it to use the passive tree from the CI Inquisitor into Elementalist witch?
I would like to test 2 golems CI Witch.

What are your suggestions for the rest of the Elementalist skills and should i be changing the gear of the given Inquisitor build?

And if there would be some changes to the passive tree, can you please give me a link with a better tree for it. I have been reading alot about other CI trees and they seem to be almost the same with the given Inquisitor one.

P.S. What daggers are the top choice for dual-wielding ? i mean for the one with whirling blades you already have given an example, my question is should i be using the same for the other hand, should i be using a wand, or what would be the best option for witch and inquisitor
Last edited by _WaSC_ on Apr 29, 2017, 8:25:08 AM
@bliss55: Hi there, glad you liked the build!

A CI witch based on Inquisitor tree should definitely work with a few small changes, maybe something like this. Get Dark Arts if you want to stay dualwield, otherwise go for Nimbleness, Heart of Thunder or simply more ES. You could even go over to Whispers of Doom and add a second curse like Enfeeble on CwDt or Facebreakers/Voidbringers with Elemental Weakness corruption (expensive).

Switch Crit Strikes on Arc and Crit Damage on Tendrils with Lightning Penetration, or Cold Penetration if you want to stick with Call of the Brotherhood and use a Diamond Flask to make up for the crit loss.
Energy from Within is also really expensive nowadays, so i'd prolly just go with a good rare jewel and get more ES nodes to make up for it.

Daggers should have similar stats, but if you can't afford good ES gear i'd rather recommend to go with a good dagger + shield with high ES and spellcrit, can also add cast speed with Catarina if there's an open suffix.

After running the above changes through Path of Building, you can expect about 60-70% of the DPS Inquisitor has, but it should still be enough. Good luck!
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello i have a question i just started playing this game maybe a week ago and i done a fully built duelist. BUt with the new season coming in close and buying unique items early in the season will probs cost super much is this build playable from day one and at season start? If so will leveling it be slow/okish/fast? And Do you have any more tips in general for starting the season
@Stex92: It's still too early to give any concrete answers, but most likely yes.

Easy accessibility has always been part of the concept of this build, and no matter what changes come i'll try to keep this up for the base version and add more specialized stuff as alternative versions.

Can't say anything about how fast it'll level through the new content and all that other stuff at this point, because things are very likely to change with such a huge expansion.
All more generic tips that should still apply can be found in the First steps for new players section.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91 Hi, what is your opinion on vaal storm call vs lightning tendrils as single target dmg options.
I know your build is using lightning tendrils and is doing real work on rare monsters/mini bosses, but for strong bosses i have been having some problems being that close to them. The combo of being so close to cast and the duration of the cast time of lightning tendrils prevents me to react dodge a lot of boss skills. I know i need more experience in fighting the bosses, so this is also a reason for me dying a lot sometimes. I just want to know your thought process on the matter, because i see you have a lot of experience with the game / play stile.

Thank you in advanced, you are just a savior for newer players! Great work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info