Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

How can i post my gear etc.?
"
Rapgano wrote:

The easiest way is just to make your characters public.

On your account screen, press Privacy Settings and adjust as needed.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
"
Dspayre wrote:
"
Rapgano wrote:

The easiest way is just to make your characters public.

On your account screen, press Privacy Settings and adjust as needed.

did it like that, thanks!

I started to play PoE last November and did a big break meanwhile, now i started again with this new leauge, my gear wont be the best right now but its really hard as "new player". Temporal Chains and Vunerbility on Map Modes are painfull, moreover the single tgt Dmg with L. Tred. is decent, but even with Jade Flask Bosses can still hit me very hard and i have to dodge. Even with Vinktar (120 Chaos Orbs) is Element Reflect impossible. I played this game now serval hours but im still new to it. I dont know if this build is suited for newbies, since some of the gear is very hard to get or expensive. Can you give me some advices? I dont want to use my Co to reroll my maps everytime :<
Are you using only grace as an aura?
Right now Grace and Blasphemy Assasins Mark or Enfeeble, depends on Bossfights. 15% Mana are unused.
"
Rapgano wrote:
did it like that, thanks!

I started to play PoE last November and did a big break meanwhile, now i started again with this new leauge, my gear wont be the best right now but its really hard as "new player". Temporal Chains and Vunerbility on Map Modes are painfull, moreover the single tgt Dmg with L. Tred. is decent, but even with Jade Flask Bosses can still hit me very hard and i have to dodge. Even with Vinktar (120 Chaos Orbs) is Element Reflect impossible. I played this game now serval hours but im still new to it. I dont know if this build is suited for newbies, since some of the gear is very hard to get or expensive. Can you give me some advices? I dont want to use my Co to reroll my maps everytime :<

Alright, i can see some low life roll on ring and missing life on chest and jewels, and also probably not enough flat es from your chest/helmet. How much life/ES are you at?
Those should be your first pieces to work on, upgrades should be pretty cheap by now in LSC.

Also not sure about dual VB, they aren't as good if you don't fully build around them.
I'd recommend sell them, and get a good sceptre/dagger and offensive shield with some ES and life.

Flask setup also isn't optimal, you really want a Basalt Flask to mitigate physical damage, and a better life flask. Blood of the Karui is pretty cheap this league and really good now, i'll add it to the guide. Rotgut is pretty useless here, switch that with a Basalt.

Last thing is gem setup. You want Tendrils in your 5L and Arc as clearing skill for 4L, trashmobs don't take too much damage to kill. Try to update to the setups listed in this guide.

All these changes should drastically improve your survivability and give you a much better time while mapping.

Reflect maps definitely aren't possible, but i've mentioned that in the guide. If you don't want to reroll them, just sell those maps or keep for another char, and run some others. It would even be cheaper to just buy other maps than to reroll that map once.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for your reply today, i will keep your improvmends in mind.

About the 2 Voids; im unsure because my clear speed / dmg with 8 powercharges is as good as doubled! If i cant bring enough charges up in harder boss fights i will try to sell them for your recommanded gear, currently im melting tier 8-9 bosses in 4-5 secs down with 4 Link L.T. I will try to get enough life stats on my amor and rings as soon as possible, just need to farm more currency for that. Also i lack on the jewels from your guide, also woring on it right now. The reason i linked Arc on 5 is because i really like the onslaught effect while clearing map, constantly more cast speed is really thrilling.

Right now am at 4.5k life and 600 ES, but im planning to get a 600 eva + 500 ES armor with lifenodes like you recommanded. :>

Hi i was wondering how i can play this build with blasphemy+assassins mark and grace aura setup without going oom all the time >.<

THX
@sheep272

you have to use Eldritch Battery since you dont stack maximum mana, this solves your mana problems in higher levels
Hi,

I'm having a lot of difficulty at the moment running yellows. Even merc izaro is giving me a hard time. The damage just doesnt feel like its there for me. When lightning tendrils isnt critting, health bars hardly move at all. I tried swapping to storm call over LT and felt a definite improvement, but I still feel extremely weak, and arc is getting outperformed by storm call on white packs because it actually kills the mobs and isnt limited by chain length.

On top of feeling like my damage is lackluster, my golem dies very frequently and I'm totally neutered offensively and defensively while he's gone.

Anyone have any advice for me when it comes to keeping my golem up/actually being able to kill bosses in a reasonable amount of time with LT?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info