Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi!

Im kind of new to the game and it was my first character and i really enjoy it. I just have finished the build, but i have problems with boss. Can you tell me what should i improve on my gear next apart from the enchantments? :-)
Last edited by sorlix on Mar 29, 2017, 3:22:38 AM
"
sorlix wrote:
Hi!

Im kind of new to the game and it was my first character and i really enjoy it. I just have finished the build, but i have problems with boss. Can you tell me what should i improve on my gear next apart from the enchantments? :-)

At a quick look, for offence, you would like a weapon with higher spell crit chance and some flat lightning damage if possible.

On defense, cap your resistances. Should aim for 169 for fire, light and cold. A reasonable start on your ES rolls, but, aim for higher.

Have another look at the initial post by Enki, he breaks down the attributes and their priority very well for each piece of gear. You probably won't be able to get it all at once, but, aim for a piece at a time as your budget allows. Some times, one or two pieces changed are enough to get you over the current bump so you can farm some more currency or perhaps find another piece.

Edit. Just noticed that one of your jewel slots is empty as well. Fill it. Anything is better than nothing. :)
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Mar 29, 2017, 5:10:34 PM
First of all thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. The biggest difference is the DPS: i have 6,7k DPS with ARC while Enki has 29K DPS. Thats a huge difference. I changed my shield + amulet for a better one but my dps increased only by 1,7k. What would be the best improvement in dps?

I tried to compare my weapons to Enki's dagger. That +21% spell damage, +23% glob crit mult would really make that much difference? Good daggers are fking expensive. Or Doryani's Catalyst would be a good choice for now? I dont prefer wands
@sorlix: The huge difference in DPS comes mainly from gem levels. Your Arc is still Lv19 and linked with a Lv1 Empower, while mine is Lv26 through corrupted Voidbringers and Lv3 Empower - that alone gives about 90% more base damage.
This difference gets further amplified by quality gems and additional damage passives, something that you will eventually reach.

Which bosses do you struggle with the most? Aside from what Dspayre already wrote, it simply might be a lack of knowledge about the boss mechanics. There's a list in the mapping section that gives a rough overview of each boss, their average difficulty and skills they will use .
twitch.tv/enki91

Gear for the last really expensive build. Using valyrium for anti-stun since skyforths are out of my league until at least standard. Findind i was getting stun locked in high level maps and breach/beyond/onslaught fests

Sitting at 8k ES
Ele weakness capped res
Dps is 250k with level 19 tendrils and 70k with arc level 20

jewels i'm using are:

max energy shield
all res
Crit multi

Not too sure if anyone else has tried this build besides Enki91. Would love to see anyone elses versions/gear

I'm doing LL dual void battery as well, sitting at like 109k arc buffed and 240k tendrils dps fully buffed

I'm 5% under cold cap currently, trying to work out a few other kinks in gear. 7.1k es. Still need to get a few levels and work a couple things out before i start pushing guardians. But it definitely is one of the funnest builds ive done so far
hi there, on the guide it says to keep gems at the level shown but why should i not level up gems like spell echo support, lightning penetration support and controlled destruction support to max level?
@joshstation - that statement refers to the Cast When Damage Taken grouping. For the others, read the appropriate sections to determine if you leave at level 20, or go for level 21/23 quality.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Why help Alira in Merc? I couldn't find where you talked about needing power charges anywhere.
I'm struggling with this build a lot, I simply die too much once I hit T10 maps. Anything wrong with my build? I also wonder if I'm not using my flasks effectively. Do you need to constantly mash diamond, basalt, and jade while fighting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info