Pohx's Crit Glacial Cascade Build ( Just Gear and Youtube For Now )

"
Lye51 wrote:
Hi, do you think it is viable to level with lets say dual lifesprig and in my case Divinarius + Spellshield as long as you dont have a good 2h staff, skipping those crit staff nodes and skilling them later on again? Is Divi even good for that specc?

I leveled with Ice Nova and selffound Wands untill i could wear & afford a Reverberation Rod, it's basically your 4l staff it carried me untill i got a nice staff to replace it.
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
Hi

I see you use Grace. Vaal version grace. Im kinda new player. Can you explain why you use Vaal version?

And what can you recommend to players who don't have this version (I mean Vaal). Still worth use normal Grace?

You don't need to use vaal grace at all, it's just there. Vaal haste is much better I just haven't gotten around to changing my character.

There is no need to use the Aura " Grace " in this build

Ok thx

What about Immortal Call? Worth to use or maybe fact that we freeze enemys make this gem less useful?

that's up to you, i'm not a fan of CWDT immortal call setups

found my first 6L item ever and used a few chaos orbs on it, ended up like this, never crafted anything before so i have no idea how to go about it, worth keeping as it is for this build?
Last edited by ofcorpse on Jan 3, 2015, 8:11:19 AM
I decided to use Poachers Mark for my second cure. The three frenzy charges stay up pretty much constantly. The extra DPS bump from the cast speed is nice. I am still in need of capped gems and a 5L/6L (amongst other things) and my glacial cascade is at about 13k buffed. Up to about 72 maps without issue. Still haven't picked up a CoD though; Pohx, how critical do you think it is for the build? I'm almost at 4k health and haven't had too many issues. I imagine things are going to get a bit more difficult in the higher maps.

I had a hell of an positive RNG day the other day. 2 exalted orb drops, an andvarius and a 5L EV chest that sold for 6EX. So I have some currency to spend for an upgrade so any advice would be helpful! Trying to decide between a new staff or a CoD, which is super cheap anyways.
I did some work on my cade character im geting 28k dps with aoe gem

Killing all voidspowns under 5 sec

reflect is no problem if u use flask.

I have 4,136 life with 1,879 free mana 3,494 total mana

My curent gear

my links are glacial-faster casting-aoe-life leach. My 5th link is item rarety when solo and cold to fire (more then 3 players) or added chaos in smoler partys

And atziri promise works grate with the build.

Also leveling empower and Q20 glacial 2 try out
Last edited by Dantenes74 on Jan 4, 2015, 2:27:10 AM
"
ofcorpse wrote:

found my first 6L item ever and used a few chaos orbs on it, ended up like this, never crafted anything before so i have no idea how to go about it, worth keeping as it is for this build?

The staff is missing some core stats such as crit chance / Damage & Cast speed. However, having the 6L allows for Conc which makes up for your loss so you should be fine!
"
Aegineer wrote:
I decided to use Poachers Mark for my second cure. The three frenzy charges stay up pretty much constantly. The extra DPS bump from the cast speed is nice. I am still in need of capped gems and a 5L/6L (amongst other things) and my glacial cascade is at about 13k buffed. Up to about 72 maps without issue. Still haven't picked up a CoD though; Pohx, how critical do you think it is for the build? I'm almost at 4k health and haven't had too many issues. I imagine things are going to get a bit more difficult in the higher maps.

I had a hell of an positive RNG day the other day. 2 exalted orb drops, an andvarius and a 5L EV chest that sold for 6EX. So I have some currency to spend for an upgrade so any advice would be helpful! Trying to decide between a new staff or a CoD, which is super cheap anyways.

The two most expensive and game changing things imo would be a Cast speed crit damage life ammy & CoD
Pohx can't handle path of exile and quitted it. Now we all wanna see zeno quit poe too cuz he is also so bad just playing for wiever money.

Just dont follow pohx builds they dont work
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
Pohx can't handle path of exile and quitted it. Now we all wanna see zeno quit poe too cuz he is also so bad just playing for wiever money.

Just dont follow pohx builds they dont work

LOL
Pohx

Which do you think is better for the build from level 62 and onward - a 5l Cloak of Defiance or a 5l Carcass Jack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info