Pohx's Crit Glacial Cascade Build ( Just Gear and Youtube For Now )

I rekt my 83 GC Templar yesterday to some nasty reflect pack which sneaked in offscreen. That's the downside when having a lot of AoE, you don't always see everything you hit. Happened on a 74 or 75 Zana mission, timed objective and yeah, didn't pay enough attention w/e.
Fun build, might reroll :)
Hey, just a question about GC's damage, when the tool tip says X is that just for 1 hit? If the spell hits 3 times are you doing X x 3?
"
Fusion1337 wrote:
Hey, just a question about GC's damage, when the tool tip says X is that just for 1 hit? If the spell hits 3 times are you doing X x 3?

Yes
IGN: Dmillz
Ripped at 80 with this build last night in a 77 Shrine (hasted Aboaxath spawn will do that).

It's definitly fun and has good clearing speed. Tooltip was around 12k before charges when I ripped, with 3.6k HP and MoM.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAv4EBwSzBUIHHgj0DkgRlhNxFm8Wvxo4HRQkqiaVJy8snC0fNj06WDwFPV9BlkLDRKtJUUyzUDBSU1VLVa5VxliuXfJepV8qYeJirGNDZJ1mnmpDbIxtGXBScNVzs35Zf8aCEIIegpuD24nTjDaOZI9Gj6aP-pBVlSCVLpeVl_SaO5uhnaqf36IAoqOsmK6ztvq86sAawFTAZsHz0PXVptsL217fhN-K37DjauOE6-Tr9ew47TzvfPAf8NXyHfem99f60g==

I tried Atziri for a laugh in a standard afterwoods. The trash was easy, but Vaal wrecked me. Just didn't have enough DPS to burst it down.
"
daleroy wrote:
Ripped at 80 with this build last night in a 77 Shrine (hasted Aboaxath spawn will do that).

It's definitly fun and has good clearing speed. Tooltip was around 12k before charges when I ripped, with 3.6k HP and MoM.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAv4EBwSzBUIHHgj0DkgRlhNxFm8Wvxo4HRQkqiaVJy8snC0fNj06WDwFPV9BlkLDRKtJUUyzUDBSU1VLVa5VxliuXfJepV8qYeJirGNDZJ1mnmpDbIxtGXBScNVzs35Zf8aCEIIegpuD24nTjDaOZI9Gj6aP-pBVlSCVLpeVl_SaO5uhnaqf36IAoqOsmK6ztvq86sAawFTAZsHz0PXVptsL217fhN-K37DjauOE6-Tr9ew47TzvfPAf8NXyHfem99f60g==

I tried Atziri for a laugh in a standard afterwoods. The trash was easy, but Vaal wrecked me. Just didn't have enough DPS to burst it down.

Pretty solid man, for double vaal I'm pretty sure if you use a crit damage / cast speed neck, swap AoE for conc and use 2 vaal hastes with inc duration while swapping out temp for ele weakness you should burst them down really really quickly
Someone try play GC as Scion using Vaal Pact?
Yeah I tried to avoid almost all voidspawns with this build, no acrobatics and 0 armor is mostly a 2-hit for all of the spawns with 4k life.
"
Lye51 wrote:
Yeah I tried to avoid almost all voidspawns with this build, no acrobatics and 0 armor is mostly a 2-hit for all of the spawns with 4k life.

I never really had an issue, I can just freeze most bosses
"
Pohx wrote:

I never really had an issue, I can just freeze most bosses

Thanks for the reply, I probably cant freeze them properly because I went the Quickness->Coordination path skipping the extra 5 % freezechance because I had some serious lack of dex.
I want to ask if I were to get a +1/+2 staff what stats would you loss for it? instead of +2, spell dmg, crit for spell and crit modifier which you loss for the extra +1? Also how high spell dmg and crit chance should I try to aim for on the staff?
Last edited by RexZShadow on Jan 17, 2015, 12:11:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info