why is Taste of Hate so expensive?

Taste of Hate is pretty great for a spam flask. It goes on virtually every character (preferably physical damage dealers) and should be used at the same time you spam a jade/granite.

It's relatively rare (despite its low level required item), so in combination you get the expensive price tag.

---

As for the above discussion, no, resists over 100% do not heal you.
It was a lot easier to get over 100% several patches ago, and nobody got healed then either.

I mean, at least Moos and a few others had "true invulnerability" builds (CI, IC, and 3x elem flasks with flask effect + 3x purities with aura/buff effect + Saffell's) and while it was fun, it spent 99% of its time being invincible with little time to actually kill things.
Last edited by pneuma on Feb 1, 2015, 1:42:34 PM
it's incredible.
I got one from a Strongbox Of Singularity, and it's the greatest gift RNG gave me in a very, very long time.
since my Ranger is all about evasion, the physical reduction against over-capped cold resistance, is an absolutely massive survivability boost.
especially with an Alpha's Howl or another "cannot be frozen" unique.

that, plus a good damage boost, make for one insane flask.
I love it.
and I'll never trade it. ever. don't care what its "economeh" Exalt Dollar price tag is.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
pneuma wrote:
... and while it was fun, it spent 99% of its time being invincible with little time to actually kill things.

Take a look at this guy's built. It is not my built and I think it is way weaker than mine but even with this built you are invincible while dealing massive amounts of dmg:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1157245
Spoiler

No idea why such a built should only have "little time to actually kill things".
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Feb 2, 2015, 2:34:11 PM
Bought 2 in Bloodlines.Paid first 4 ex second 7 ex.The best flask in game.Period.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info