[1.3] Aim's Supertank Incinerate. Atziri and everything else ez. 200K DPS UBER viable

Hello Everyone.

This is my take on incinerate. This is the tankyist and most DPS version I know of.

Got 160 pings like me, who cares? Want to face tank atziri double vaals smash? 78 Palace dominoes smash? anything? This build is for you.

See videos below I toy with turbo vaal in APEX with two Vaal Smash - first with flask no damage second, no flasks, half damaged me. :::YAWN:::

This build has 70% phys reduction or immune to phys with IC and build is immune to elemental damage.

How?

Here is phys reduction. 40% Coil 30% flask. = 70% is equivalent to 272,000 armor. Yes 272,000 ARMOR on a 10,000 base hit like Atziri vaal.. We get full 100% reductions on coil and hate flask because we have 100% resits. Non legacy coil would total 60% phys. Still Beefier than anything else.

I dont know how Arctic Armor fits into this physical reduction but we run that too.

Here is elemental immunity

Did I mention it has Highest DPS of any incinerate build too? :P 100% resits allows you to run RF without taking all those life regens and stuff so you can take spell damage for MORE DEEPS. Best to carry 3 fire flasks with you so you stay at 100% fire or health disappear fast.
Math

9196 x 5 GMP x 300% x 50% shock status = 206,916 DPS

lvl 19 minimal running DPS no RF no shocking 78K
Spoiler
http://s22.postimg.org/xi4o039yp/screenshot_0060.png

I only have lvl 19 incinerate... we'll see where this goes...

*Cons -
Can't tank UBER Atiziri double flame blast due to penetration she has
Not as fast of a farmer as my Supernova or many other builds due to limited AOE and ramp up in DPS

loadout

100% cold lightning swap helm

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswceCPQMfQ5IDlwQWBB_EZYWbxa_Fy8aOBpsHwIkqiSwJpUnLyj6Ko0snC0fL28yNDbFNtg26TpYQYdEq0V-RZ1G10kbSVFMs1NSVUtVrlXGVdZd8l8qYeJj_WTnakNq-msXcLtxhXRVeuaApIIQgh6Cm4LHg9uHZYhCjDaPpo_6kFWVIJUumjua4J1jna6iAKSxpwismK-3tz64k7zqwBrAVMBmwcXB88ae1abYJNi92RPbC9-K37Dhc-Nq5CLljuvu7BjsOOxV7Tzw1fFs-ej60v4K

Video
Mindlessly Face tank atziri
http://youtu.be/qlH2MYoJ-kQ

Toy with turbo vaal
http://youtu.be/VmPe2a5XgMg

more to come
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 1, 2015, 2:57:57 PM
Is there any way to make this work with a crit skill so we can use surgeon to refill flasks? Also have you done uber with the build? :) DPS may be too low for the feeding phases.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
No not yet cos no hopes. So I wont say that yet. But i take no damage from regular. Uploading some vids and stuff and more to come when i get home..

PS WTB Mortal set:)

DPS is 200K with RF. Thats huge for incinerate.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 31, 2014, 6:12:17 PM
DP
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 31, 2014, 4:07:09 PM
UBER down. thing is I forgot to record it. yea yea lol full will have to wait till i get another mortal set.
http://youtu.be/0WshmEH9O3Y
Git R Dun!
Cool guide. How viable would you say this is without taste of hate? It's 10+ exalted alone on it's good days :(
200k DPS when you plus 50% shock? uhm ok.

Hope to see your full fight soon =)) (If ever it happens)
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Cool guide. How viable would you say this is without taste of hate? It's 10+ exalted alone on it's good days :(

You'd still have 40% reduction on phys plus AA. Still tank as hell when you factor in you also have a 7 second immunity after first hit with CWDT setup.

And yeah thats the most expensive part of build but I'd say not needed. Just like 6L chest not needed. I had a hard time deciding which gem I even wanted for 6th.

added does scale
empower didnt do much

so 5L is viable

I wouldn't call the build cheap but <20ex pretty easily.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 1, 2015, 2:33:47 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:

You'd still have 40% reduction on phys plus AA. Still tank as hell when you factor in you also have a 7 second immunity after first hit with CWDT setup.

And yeah thats the most expensive part of build but I'd say not needed. Just like 6L chest not needed. I had a hard time deciding which gem I even wanted for 6th.

added does scale
empower didnt do much

so 5L is viable

I wouldn't call the build cheap but <20ex pretty easily.

Thank ya. If you had to use a 5L, which gem would you drop? Would you say that this build is still worth playing with a 5L + no flask? Or better to use another build until you can get flask OR 6L?
Empower. Its expensive and doesn't do much.

Still would have up to 100% elemental immunity so 99% of the game is a joke...Dont know if you could tank the biggest phys hitters like palace dom smash anymore with only 40% phys and without Hate flask. I can do it with 70% phy but drops me to 1000 health on biggest hits. (it varies a lot sometimes leaves me 1000 sometimes 3000) So probably not.

I don't really care for Cloak builds. Especially with Incinerate. What happens is you get hit them OOM and breaks up your 300% charge. Coil doesnt have that problem. Always spams.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info