[1.3] Aim's Supertank Incinerate. Atziri and everything else ez. 200K DPS UBER viable

You can locate lvl tree? 20lvl 40lvl 60lvl 80lvl? Sry my bad english.
Would be really nice if u could upload a full atziri run. so ppl can se what to do in each room (vaals, trio and atziri). Or just upload a trio kill.
what i wont to ask
build is nice and is good tak but sometime samthing hit me extreme . is not safe for play whit liefeleech instad firepenetration ?
Last edited by volish2k on Jan 21, 2015, 5:01:05 PM
so yea problems i have with this build

you make it look like you have 10k incinerate solid dps

when in fact that dps is only ever plausible when using rf

normally this build sits on 5k incinerate which tbh isnt THAT much damage

5k x 5 = 25k x 3 = 75k + 50% increased damage from shock = 112k dps

on 10k dps its

10k x 5 = 50k x 3 = 150k + 50% = 225k

the problem again is that you made it look like this build always sits on super high res and easily runs rf.

however you can only use rf while on flask because the life regen isnt there.

my passive tree

This is the tree i plan to follow.

If you truly want to be tanky you have to be able to avoid hits from time to time.

AA is super painful to run on this build and my gemsetup is

LC 6link - Incinerate - gmp - faster casting - spell echo - blood magic - life leech

incinerate's mana cost is usually 30+ with a cast time of .08 thats 300 mana per sec drained while holding this down on top of the mana degen when using AA

This build can use AA and move only using Lightning Warp (when you move with lightning warp it costs the mana only as if you were standing still)

I took Acro because being able to dodge and completely negate 40% of all physical attack is HUGE for this build.

Also 30% spell dodge is nice (and it is possible to use
corrupted with either +1 or 4% dodge to make it

44% dodge chance on phys and 46% dodge on spell damage

The block on this build is non existent and dual wielding might be better for this build
if you could grab a doryanis with Leech corruption or cybils with culling alongside it might outperform the shield 4% max res.

This build face tanked palace dom all abilities

and survived alot of big hits.

Major downside is your spec aim has lower dps then alot of other spec's

for example why not take advantage of the auras and use both herald of ice and herald of thunder.

on your build you dont even grab charisma cluster which is another 6% effect and 12% reduced mana

Currently my lvl 19 HoL ( no quality) gives me a flat 1000 dps on my incinerate.. thats huge

(lvl 75 havent even grabbed the aura effect nodes yet)

when you grab the aura effect nodes you get around 70% aura effect

so now the herald of thunder that normally gives 28-1328 lightning hit 12-186 applied on spells

becomes stacked by spell dmg / ele dmg/ and 70% aura effect making it WAY stronger.

So when you opt to not utilize the auras it makes me question how much thought you put into your build and if your setup is truly the most optimized.

also in your vid of "uber kill"

there is no items on the ground or in your inventory from uber and it just so happens to have no portals left after you leave.

Uber and Normal have a 100% unique drop chance so im going to call b.s. on your uber kill

Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 22, 2015, 4:10:43 AM
"

for example why not take advantage of the auras and use both herald of ice and herald of thunder.

on your build you dont even grab charisma cluster which is another 6% effect and 12% reduced mana

Currently my lvl 19 HoL ( no quality) gives me a flat 1000 dps on my incinerate.. thats huge

(lvl 75 havent even grabbed the aura effect nodes yet)

when you grab the aura effect nodes you get around 70% aura effect

so now the herald of thunder that normally gives 28-1328 lightning hit 12-186 applied on spells

becomes stacked by spell dmg / ele dmg/ and 70% aura effect making it WAY stronger.

So when you opt to not utilize the auras it makes me question how much thought you put into your build and if your setup is truly the most optimized.

Heralds are not 'Aura's OR 'Spell's. The only way you scale them through passive tree is the 'increased buff effect' nodes like Inner Force. Likewise spell damage doesn't help on gear, elemental damage does however.

I've seen you've taken it upon yourself to write a guide based off from this with your new-found 'wisdom', which is as I just explained false. You should at least credit Aim in your thread, and fix your build/mistakes.

As for everything else you said, I agree. Giving false DPS numbers on situational steroids, like RF is on this build, is giving hope to newbies all around. Then they level up and see that the build doesn't perform like advertised. Remind you of anyone?

and also.. a 119 point guide? Really? :)
Last edited by Ulquiomaru on Jan 22, 2015, 4:33:26 AM
I want to do this build so badly but I don't think we'll ever see Uber video =(
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Hi there.

If I'm right, to get similar auras' effects in 2.0, I will need to take tree like this:

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQj6ZEq1WuLJwQWIdlr7cyNB8CBAeD20yzVcYtH0V-OliVIA5crJhrF8Hzavr31_FsvOqCHqKjm6E22MBU2wt_xo9GSRtqQxGWpwgdFCqNBx4OSOvu-tLsVZUuXfIc3JrgFm9mnhcv8NWdY48auJNFneNqJKpyD2TnJLBJUY_65Y4o-lNSNulxhVnzVdaApOwYpLGCx3rmGjhwu4w2-ehj_ZBV2RNVS0bXJy8vb2HiOtgmlew4Fr-CmwMemjsfQe084XPVpqIABLPAZpMnvorK07QMRnHhiB2q_kk=

+ Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel (with it's Flask and Aura effect boosters)
That will require more levels than 84, though. But, with Inner Force node gone, not much left to do.

That should give 7.75 Purity 23lvl cap + 13.8 Flask cap resist (21.55 total compared to 21.1 in 1.3).

The question is about mana sustain. In this tree we'll get 22% less mana reservation. And we have 2 purities (2x40%) and 1 herald (25%). That makes (40+40+25)*78% = 82% of our mana reserved.

Is this 18% enough to sustain Clarity, Incinerate and AA? Did anyone try it in live realm already?

There are 2 nodes for jewels that would cost us 3 passive points. Quite not sure about using those, or going to max life circle.
Here are some jewels that can help with mana issues:

- Assassin's Haste (+10% mana regen, +4% cast speed);
- Conqueror's Efficiency (−2% increased Mana Reserved, 3% reduced Mana Cost of Skills)
- Survival Secrets (3 Mana Regenerated per second, + 10% Ele Dmg)
- Clear Mind ((20 to 30)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate )

Please tell what you think about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info