"
When the chosen game comes =x neva!

ever tried vindictus ?
"
Sygnano wrote:
"
When the chosen game comes =x neva!

ever tried vindictus ?

I've looked into it, doesn't seem to be appealing enough.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Melee clearspeed made me sad.

I was going to do some dual strike HoA nuke, but to my absolute disbelief, dual strike got nerfed. WHY?? Now reave is almost always preferable due to being able to scale it with conc effect. I was actually hoping for a dualstrike buff..
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
"
iMbaQ wrote:

I was going to do some dual strike HoA nuke, but to my absolute disbelief, dual strike got nerfed. WHY?? Now reave is almost always preferable due to being able to scale it with conc effect. I was actually hoping for a dualstrike buff..

Static strike's clear speed seems to rival rangers =o
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Am too! I'm usually very motivated to move on to another game when I say <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
iMbaQ wrote:

Static strike's clear speed seems to rival rangers =o

I tried static strike. Dps is godly , but the delay of the 2nd part of static strike has a lot of mechanical concerns survivability wise in my opinion. I still find wander / ranger far more safer and viable to a atatic striker. Infact I'd be surprised if any static striker could compete with the clearspeed of my +100% movespeed ranger..
ign KlearSpeed

Oh is vengence good or terrible? any melee opinions lol

This is literally probably one of my first melee chars
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It looks cool.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Static Strike can kill Palace dom in split seconds, and I mean he only casts 2 skills then its already 2nd phase, but hey its PoE, expect a nerf once you really got into the build.. Holy shit I just realized Its so hard to make a sentence about PoE without the word NERF in it.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Free dps with curse on hit and LGOH. May aswell if you have a spare 4soc.
ign KlearSpeed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info