Aite I'm ma make a melee char

...am I in for a horrible time?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Nah, just go crit dagger reave, you'll have lots of fun.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Or crit flicker. Melee OP when you're rich.
Git R Dun!
Yeah, but is Flicker really melee? :) It's almost like projectile based, just the projectile happens to be you.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

"
Yeah, but is Flicker really melee? :) It's almost like projectile based, just the projectile happens to be you.

Not sure, but I feel like a flicker based character is more of a ninja......just without the stealth part. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

:) I'm signed up for the summer school programme.

"
Yeah, you're in for a horrible time, roughing it with all that wealth. The Simple Life, PoE style.

PS of course flicker is melee. If you never let go of the weapon or somehow project it, it's melee.

I'm not fucking rich in this league <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

nevermind most of the gems sockets, they are unfinished, this character has nearly 700 str at level 56, the spells and melee hits pretty hard - probably the most fun character I've ever leveled. of course quite reliant on immortal call as always
"

Third day of the league - Atziri's Promise are going for 10c each
Fifth day of the league - Atziri's Promise are impossible to sell for 5fuses...

Its already a week in the league and i still do not have shavs. Fuck this league :(

"
Teplokot wrote:
"

Third day of the league - Atziri's Promise are going for 10c each
Fifth day of the league - Atziri's Promise are impossible to sell for 5fuses...

Its already a week in the league and i still do not have shavs. Fuck this league :(

Last league it took about probably a month and a half before I became a god, in here well I'm less motivated due to me leaving the game soon and not really caring if I'm rich or not <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info