Aite I'm ma make a melee char

"
Last league it took about probably a month and a half before I became a god, in here well I'm less motivated due to me leaving the game soon and not really caring if I'm rich or not <.<

Did you find a replacement already? Do tell

(ontopic: roll RT Mara 2H or it doesnt count :P)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I have not found a game yet no =( my brain's pointing direct interest in

- Some korean ark game w/e it's called
- Grimdawn
- Focus on dota
- Black Desert online

But no not really I haven't really found anything yet =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
PS of course flicker is melee. If you never let go of the weapon or somehow project it, it's melee.

I_NO, go Facebreakers!

Do it just to prove that Charan's definition is wrong.
My suggestion: Make a Glacial Hammer Proliferation character. I've done almost nothing but melee characters since I started this game, and this by far is the easiest, least prone to dying to random bullshit build I've ever done.

Desync charger mobs? Frozen in place!

Insta-gib leaping mob packs? Frozen mid-flight!

Big-ass scary pack of blues that can focus-fire you to zero in an instant? Frozen and incapable of hurting you!

Scary bosses? As long as there's trash mobs to freeze, they're going NOWHERE.

I'm playing Static Strike this league, and yeah while it's easily one of the strongest AOE and single-target elemental melee skills in the game, I'm dying all the time because I have to actually worry about enemies while I'm killing them.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Go all the way then, 2h style.

At least the gearing is easy:

Currently @ 34k tooltip dps (57k if we count the explosion, 23k aoe explosions), which i think is decent for a RT build.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Dec 21, 2014, 4:12:52 AM
After the Cyclone Changes, Cyclone is fking strong. Start as mara, get Life nodes, Get 2H nodes, Get RT. Spin 2 Win.

Costed 5c. ET/EX 2h Axes on std are "only" 1,4x better in terms of raw damage/spin.

You don't need attackspeed at all. Either go BM or go all mana red. nodes and go with clarity.

The faster you "cast" cyclone again, the faster your "attackspeed" is. All you need is the reg to permacast it (or BM in that case). Movespeed is King. The faster u move, the faster you finish your animation, the fast you can cast cyclone again.

My Tooltop attacks/second with cyclone is 1.2. My movespeed is 50% atm. I can recast cyclone 4-6 times per sec, depending on flasks (quartz is your best friend, so is quicksilver).

Brings back memories of old IK d2 WW barb.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
You go girl!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"

Last league it took about probably a month and a half before I became a god, in here well I'm less motivated due to me leaving the game soon and not really caring if I'm rich or not <.<

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
When the chosen game comes =x neva!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
BearCares wrote:

nevermind most of the gems sockets, they are unfinished, this character has nearly 700 str at level 56, the spells and melee hits pretty hard - probably the most fun character I've ever leveled. of course quite reliant on immortal call as always

Might as well tell you now, one day they will take away the power on immortal call, after all, you aren't suppose to rely so heavily on one easily achievable defense just like block! Prepare yourself!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info