Aite I'm ma make a melee char

"
Crackmonster wrote:
Might as well tell you now, one day they will take away the power on immortal call, after all, you aren't suppose to rely so heavily on one easily achievable defense just like block! Prepare yourself!

I agree about Immortal Call being a way to more or less skip physical defenses, I thought it would get the hammer this patch along with everything else! In that max strength Pillar build though it's just additional insurance - those builds normally have max endurance charges, 6k+ life and like 8% phys leech and life regen. A pretty good fallback except versus the worst frog/rhoa/devourer bullshit.
Do a staff build
"
mego950 wrote:
Do a staff build

This is a basic static strike using victordoom's sword <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The sword is really good, I did some static strike with it.

If you get bored of it, crit staff ground slam is very fun too.
SS+Slam crit Staff

Still leveling, I adapted some gear from a TS Ranger I did on the first few days. Still have to improve my jewelry (or my character to avoid using +300accu ammy)

Having loads of fun.

The basics: SS/Wed/Melee Phys/Multi/CritDMG . Grab staff/crit nodes.
Defensive: Eva. Because Acro is still OP and you can get to the shadow crit/life nodes.

You can also drop Slam and use Vengance+LifeLeech+Whateverthataddsmoredamagetoit. So when you get hit you use vengance and recover health.

Pretty much an adapted build of Etups. Btw, I started as Duelist because SC.
"
"
mego950 wrote:
Do a staff build

This is a basic static strike using victordoom's sword <.<

In what league are you going to do it?
I'm using a Axe and Board Marauder with Infernal Blow and Melee Splash. Having a blast so far.

1H + Shield Infernal Blow High Block & Spell Block Tank

The only thing I'm finding that really sucks as a melee character are those stupid Tormented ghosts. Even with Quicksilver Flasks, Resolute Techniques and Leap Slam I rarely hit and they are long gone before I get anywhere near killing them. So I created an Arc witch and I can easily kill them when they fly off screen.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info