[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
PigeonSmasher wrote:
Hi Coco,

About getting +1 fire from PoF, you can still get another +1 out of a level 23 PoF if you take Sovereignty (16%), Devotion (3%) and use Conqueror's Potency which is a quest reward jewel. Gives a total of 22% aura effect.

Whether it's worth doing is debatable. I specced out of Sovereignty in favor of more life, but if you were using determination as well it might be worth the points. The other mods on Conqueror's Potency synergise well with RF too (flask effect and curse effect).

Seen from the beginning about devotion, wanted to get it but there's no point to spend that much passive's only for it...u can get it + the reg/life from bottom of duelist but compared with the flasks effect assigned, there's +2% max fire res + area of effect + same life but you have a bit low regen, since u use more max fire res, you u will have regen
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
wait isn't it better to use a +1 fire scepter than fencoil for leveling with searing bond?
Hi, Could you please respond to this question.
The Explosive Impact Tree Radius (Near Purity of flesh)
The increased Fire Damage Tree nodes does not change dps of Righteous Fire?

I have taken those 4 nodes should I Refund?
Last edited by poexx on Jul 21, 2015, 1:18:14 AM
"
K1ngKwan wrote:
wait isn't it better to use a +1 fire scepter than fencoil for leveling with searing bond?

well the damage could be the same, but with fencoil u gain some hp to...

"
poexx wrote:
Hi, Could you please respond to this question.
The Explosive Impact Tree Radius (Near Purity of flesh)
The increased Fire Damage Tree nodes does not change dps of Righteous Fire?

I have taken those 4 nodes should I Refund?

They are good, but since the jewel with make more impact damage then like those passive,u can get them early but not for late...
IGN=Cocotheone
Ok, thanks.
Anyways I refunded those, and applied the points on Holy Fire Tree nodes.
If I have more points I might try to take that tree, but it seems difficult at the moment :)
Hi Coco,

A few questions regarding the new tree:

* Armour and Life regen ("Armour Mastery"): This node now offers life regen. Would you recommend taking it for an additional two passive points and a ton of extra armor?

* More damage:

"
North2 wrote:
Hi, I just started a new character of my own version of a righteous fire build and yours is very close to what I was envisioning. One thing I noticed was that your passive skill tree could probably at least shave SOMETHING off for Holy Fire on the top left of the tree. You're already right next to it and it takes just 4 points.

I am interested on this node as well. While I don't have any really good jewels, do you think 4 passive points can be utilized towards "Holly Fire"? And what about "Explosive Impact"?

* Increased area and Flasks: I see that you now take the increased area of effect, area damage and increased flask efficiency near the Witch, would you recommend getting these after lvl 70 or should I rush to them? In other words, can you show me a tree around lvl 70 - 80. The flask change seems quite powerful on paper.

Thanks!
Last edited by fedxc on Jul 23, 2015, 2:43:13 PM
"
fedxc wrote:
Hi Coco,

A few questions regarding the new tree:

* Armour and Life regen ("Armour Mastery"): This node now offers life regen. Would you recommend taking it for an additional two passive points and a ton of extra armor?

* More damage:

"
North2 wrote:
Hi, I just started a new character of my own version of a righteous fire build and yours is very close to what I was envisioning. One thing I noticed was that your passive skill tree could probably at least shave SOMETHING off for Holy Fire on the top left of the tree. You're already right next to it and it takes just 4 points.

I am interested on this node as well. While I don't have any really good jewels, do you think 4 passive points can be utilized towards "Holly Fire"? And what about "Explosive Impact"?

* Increased area and Flasks: I see that you now take the increased area of effect, area damage and increased flask efficiency near the Witch, would you recommend getting these after lvl 70 or should I rush to them? In other words, can you show me a tree around lvl 70 - 80. The flask change seems quite powerful on paper.

Thanks!

You waste a bit with armor mastery and explosive impact.

Since on late game the jewels will make the most impact hp + dmg increase will make 3-4 nodes same powerful as 1 jewel...

You can grab the explosive impact until you can get some good jewels
IGN=Cocotheone
Hi sir!I trying your build out and cant get max fire resist.I lvl68 have the Pheonix,lvl 19 Purity of Fire and on almost all my gear pieaces has 25 to 30 fire res I dont know what to do pls HELP
"
Hi sir!I trying your build out and cant get max fire resist.I lvl68 have the Pheonix,lvl 19 Purity of Fire and on almost all my gear pieaces has 25 to 30 fire res I dont know what to do pls HELP

Hi Nightingale,

I am not the owner of the guide but recently went through the leveling process.

You have to understand there is a big difference between elemental resist and +X to maximum resistances.

Elemental resist (such as fire resist) can reach a maximum of 75%. The righteous fire build requires you to increase the maximum resistance cap.

For fire this can be achieved with the following set up:

• Purity of Fire lvl 17: +3% to max fire resistance. Keep in mind this is the bear minimum, you want to level to 20 as soon as possible the for the +4%
  • Rise of the Phoenix: Additional +8% to maximum fire resistance. This item was mandatory but players have shown that it can be replaced with a specific master crafted item.
  • Barbarism: a notable passive skill that grants +1% to maximum fire (and other stuff).

Note: there might be some other items with max resist but these are the most frequent for this type of build.

Now that you have all of the above your max resist to fire should be around 84% (85% with Purity of Fire lvl 20). Additionally you need a strong Vitality aura (increased effect form tree) to sustain the HP degeneration caused by RF. On top of that a sufficient life pool form gear and tree. All these can be achieved by lvl 70+.

Also note that Coco recommends Doryani's Catalyst for the life leach. This will help you to sustain a healthy HP bar.

Hope my comments help!
Last edited by fedxc on Jul 26, 2015, 6:10:54 PM
Hi coco do you use conqueror's effciency jewel to make determination+vitality+POF+enlighten possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info