[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

Just posting to say I successfully killed Atziri (deathless) in Warbands with this build at level 80.

My gear:
Spoiler

Wasn't too bad.
so no one is useing DD cruse? with cyclone anymore?
my old rf set up was cyclone+COH+FAM+ELE WEAKNES

thats not viable anymore?
could you do a lvl 70 80 90 tree?
"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
so no one is useing DD cruse? with cyclone anymore?
my old rf set up was cyclone+COH+FAM+ELE WEAKNES

thats not viable anymore?

Well you still can double curse if u acquire on amulet, but the curses can only be self-cast no COH since u dont have any space...

"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
could you do a lvl 70 80 90 tree?

Well its easy to acquire in many orders, but i will make later...
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Doing this build on Tempest and have a few additions and 4 questions:

Leveling with Flame Totem is a bit easier atm because it's ridiculously OP, cheap and you can easily grab some totem nodes to boost dps (Shamanistic Fury for 48% increased).

If you don't have a lvl 3 Enlighten gem, you have to drop Determination and the Aura nodes alltogether until you get one?

If you don't have a Kaom's, use any high life roll armor based chest? Or keep leveling with Totems?

Could you explain your Flask setup a bit? I thought about Instant Life, Ruby, Ruby, Granite and Amethyst

Why not drop some life nodes for taking the Explosive Impact cluster for 55% fire dmg and 4% area of effect?
Last edited by Vargsmane on Aug 1, 2015, 11:43:13 AM
"
Vargsmane wrote:
Doing this build on Tempest and have a few additions and 4 questions:

Leveling with Flame Totem is a bit easier atm because it's ridiculously OP, cheap and you can easily grab some totem nodes to boost dps (Shamanistic Fury for 48% increased).

If you don't have a lvl 3 Enlighten gem, you have to drop Determination and the Aura nodes alltogether until you get one?

If you don't have a Kaom's, use any high life roll armor based chest? Or keep leveling with Totems?

Could you explain your Flask setup a bit? I thought about Instant Life, Ruby, Ruby, Granite and Amethyst

Why not drop some life nodes for taking the Explosive Impact cluster for 55% fire dmg and 4% area of effect?

Well if u really want to burst lvl fast, then u can grab some nodes but i wrote this way with searing bond to not spend refund points maybe u really need later...

Yes u need a lvl3 enligh + 10% reduced mana to run determination

Keep lvl with totems + a high ar life armor until u can sustain rf and get high life, then for late get kaom

Since from now on, u get 101% max fire res, your life regeneration goes awesome fast
On flasks u need only granite flask to sustain high phys dmg + block and ruby to sustain high damage incoming

Explosive impact its good until u can get some high jewels
IGN=Cocotheone
Guys how much max fire res u have? I can't get more than 89% even with Devotion+Sovereignty, so I remove Sovereignty no point to spend 4,5pts, because I dont need reduced Mana Reserved for my build atm. I notice 2,3 nerfs in 2.0. I'm using the same char + same gear as 1.3. 1st is less RF AOE radius even with Explosive Impact (which is buffed +4% compare to 1.3). So what is nerfed here, some gem? I 'feel' like 10% less aoe raidus overall. 2nd nerf is like I said max fire res. I was 91% 1.3 with Devotion+Sovereignty+Inner Force (removed talent in 2.0). 2% is a HUGE nerf, even with 1800 life regen. I can understand 1% will be ok because jewels(big hp/regen boost), but 2% is a insane difference. And 3rd which is not very popular - my movement skill - Lightning Warp. I dont know what is nerfed but it feels like a shit now. Like 30+% slower. I dont know the reason, I'm using same gems 20/20 on Doon Cuebiyari sceptre which means +30lvl Iron Will, maybe Iron Will is nerfed? Cant find info for the old one.

p.s My auras are Purity of Fire 21lvl and Vita + Empower 3lvl, same as 1.3.
So like a conclusion at the end... the build feels like a shit to me in 2.0. I'm currently playing with another char, Atziri's Disfavour some tanky Cyclone and even with alot less hp than my RF and still only 5L it feels alot better. And the reasons are these nerfs. RF is the slowest map clear build in the game... and with this nerfed AOE radius even more. And 2% less max fire... feelsbadman
Everyone have a different play style and build. Some ppl play RF with 6L and curses, but I always prefer max hp/survivability.
p.s2 So the only change is Inner Force and this 3pts gives 2% max fire in 1.3? I cant calculate and cant find info but this is only difference in my talents - -3pts Inner Force.
Fragile Bloom.

And why not? 10% doesnt sound that hard for a whooping 2% regen.

Saves all the aura nodes.
Last edited by Vargsmane on Aug 2, 2015, 8:23:24 AM
Hi what is the most important to rush?Alchemist for Flask effect or blast radius for area of skill at lv 82.
Last edited by turendil on Aug 2, 2015, 6:49:15 PM
"
Joleco wrote:
Guys how much max fire res u have? I can't get more than 89% even with Devotion+Sovereignty, so I remove Sovereignty no point to spend 4,5pts, because I dont need reduced Mana Reserved for my build atm. I notice 2,3 nerfs in 2.0. I'm using the same char + same gear as 1.3. 1st is less RF AOE radius even with Explosive Impact (which is buffed +4% compare to 1.3). So what is nerfed here, some gem? I 'feel' like 10% less aoe raidus overall. 2nd nerf is like I said max fire res. I was 91% 1.3 with Devotion+Sovereignty+Inner Force (removed talent in 2.0). 2% is a HUGE nerf, even with 1800 life regen. I can understand 1% will be ok because jewels(big hp/regen boost), but 2% is a insane difference. And 3rd which is not very popular - my movement skill - Lightning Warp. I dont know what is nerfed but it feels like a shit now. Like 30+% slower. I dont know the reason, I'm using same gems 20/20 on Doon Cuebiyari sceptre which means +30lvl Iron Will, maybe Iron Will is nerfed? Cant find info for the old one.

p.s My auras are Purity of Fire 21lvl and Vita + Empower 3lvl, same as 1.3.
So like a conclusion at the end... the build feels like a shit to me in 2.0. I'm currently playing with another char, Atziri's Disfavour some tanky Cyclone and even with alot less hp than my RF and still only 5L it feels alot better. And the reasons are these nerfs. RF is the slowest map clear build in the game... and with this nerfed AOE radius even more. And 2% less max fire... feelsbadman
Everyone have a different play style and build. Some ppl play RF with 6L and curses, but I always prefer max hp/survivability.
p.s2 So the only change is Inner Force and this 3pts gives 2% max fire in 1.3? I cant calculate and cant find info but this is only difference in my talents - -3pts Inner Force.

I am using a sustain 88% max fire res (101% max fire res with flasks), it's not worth to get more then 89% max fire res (effect of auras), u can feel your a bit low in everything compared to 1.3 but the game now it's based on jewels

If u grab the duelist bottom nodes and not the witch u can use doon cuebiyari since the str nodes...
Using empo to purity of fire and vita not seems more convenable because u will suffer from the high dmg phys...
IGN=Cocotheone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info