[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

I've got a question for all these cyclone RF builds... Why not use leapslam curse on hit instead of cyclone? just leapslam everywhere and let RF take care of it... Everything seems to pop instantly anyways?
Then you could further boost movespeed by just increasing attack speed? Could just wear something that grants some cold damage to proc equilibrium... or for that matter why not the electric warp spell? already does lightning damage in aoe on both sides of the teleport.
Would you still go for Searing bond to level this?

And if so would you go for ancestral bond while leveling?
"
Kitono wrote:
I've got a question for all these cyclone RF builds... Why not use leapslam curse on hit instead of cyclone? just leapslam everywhere and let RF take care of it... Everything seems to pop instantly anyways?
Then you could further boost movespeed by just increasing attack speed? Could just wear something that grants some cold damage to proc equilibrium... or for that matter why not the electric warp spell? already does lightning damage in aoe on both sides of the teleport.

With leap spam there is chance your attacks to miss + slow attack speed. use cyclone its the best to apply EE + lie gain of hit if face a high pack of mobs witch will grand u almost like 200life/sec + from 2.0 use fortify

"
Kodlakswe wrote:
Would you still go for Searing bond to level this?

And if so would you go for ancestral bond while leveling?

If u just started and dont want to spend currency, yes definitely
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
From the looks of the passive tree you have setup, I assume we no longer stack strength for doon? (from the tree) And are we better off using a doriyani weapon now? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Pirt on Jul 14, 2015, 11:09:28 AM
"
cocotheone wrote:
"
Hey since the changes this expansion how do u think it affects the build and which auras would u run now ?

vitaliy + purity of fire (u need both, cant change any) + arctic armour
i'l will update more tomorrow

Why arctic armour? It only protects while stationary in 2.0 & cyclone means you are moving all the time or did I miss something?

Wondering if you could drop blood magic on cyclone and add fortify (since cyclone had mana cost reduced.) Might need to run clarity (not level 20), but fortify is 20% reduced damage from all sources, and cyclone means its up most of the time from all the hits.
"
Pirt wrote:
From the looks of the passive tree you have setup, I assume we no longer stack strength for doon? (from the tree) And are we better off using a doriyani weapon now? Thanks in advance.

At the moment i am still testing if the nodes from witch with increase effect of flasks + life + aura of effect are better then life + reg life

"
Donut_Harvest wrote:
"
cocotheone wrote:
"
Hey since the changes this expansion how do u think it affects the build and which auras would u run now ?

vitaliy + purity of fire (u need both, cant change any) + arctic armour
i'l will update more tomorrow

Why arctic armour? It only protects while stationary in 2.0 & cyclone means you are moving all the time or did I miss something?

Wondering if you could drop blood magic on cyclone and add fortify (since cyclone had mana cost reduced.) Might need to run clarity (not level 20), but fortify is 20% reduced damage from all sources, and cyclone means its up most of the time from all the hits.

At the moment i am still testing, sience u cant run anymore determination, i tried to change it and yea arctic armour its a bit useless if u move with cyclone

Yes u can add now 4l to cyclone: cyclone + life gain on hit + blood magic + fortify
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Jul 15, 2015, 5:30:59 AM
i got some question about the reduced mana gem that you linked on your aura's,is it effective on 2.0?, if not what gem should i replace for that?..

i only got 87% max fire resist with  Rise of the Phoenix, Mosaic Kite Shield and barbarism at PST

just askin,where did you get your 2% max fire resist?
Last edited by griimjaw on Jul 16, 2015, 9:29:33 PM
and the enduring cry + spell echo not working
Can u give us the spoilers for ur new skill tree and also ur new gears?
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Nov 15, 2015, 4:54:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info