WTF is wrong with srtonboxes

"
ThulRasha wrote:
10 stage flameblast? Reflect elemental says BOO!

i've lost a 58 something Templar to reflect from a box, for sure

"
jarlaxelb wrote:
"
ThulRasha wrote:
10 stage flameblast? Reflect elemental says BOO!

i've lost a 58 something Templar to reflect from a box, for sure

Lost ice arrow archer while blindly sleepily firing at a strongbox that someone opened :s
Last edited by ThulRasha on Dec 18, 2014, 8:46:59 AM
"
ThulRasha wrote:
Lost ice arrow archer while blindly sleepily firing at a strongbox that someone opened :s

Now once I hit, what is it, A3 cruel that reflect starts showing up? By then I have Resuolute Technique, Purity of Fire and a ruby flask.

This thread is just reminding me now that I need to start carrying that crap around with me :) will be A3C in bloodlines tonight

OMG i died!

Chris, please nerf everything that is able to kill me, game is too hard
---------
Or maybe rather GGG should implement a super-softcore league:

No weapons, no attack gems. Mobs are ignoring you. In Act 3 you ask Dominus if he would like to go away.
Last edited by kiernoz on Dec 18, 2014, 9:08:49 AM
"
kiernoz wrote:
OMG i died!

Chris, please nerf everything that is able to kill me, game is too hard
---------
Or maybe rather GGG should implement a super-softcore league:

No weapons, no attack gems. Mobs are ignoring you. In Act 3 you ask Dominus if he would like to go away.

Think you are smart?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Game should pause (NOT FREEZE) for 3 (or x) seconds, allowing all the assets to load. You will be able to see a countdown timer. Then resume.

Will still desync, but at least your death will not be as lame as "screen froze up and i died." It'll be back to "desynced into mobs and died".
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
"

As for "wtf is wrong with" them, they unfortunately load all of the assets required for the mob spawns when they are opened, there is no preloading - this can cause significant FPS drops, as well as short computer freezes.

It should be removed then ,its broken, replace it with something else

Why don´t use the brainskill and don´t open a box with an Instant-death-Mod for your char?

There are some people which can handle this boxes and some don´t. If it´s not a box for your chars abilitys - just accept it and....

DON´T OPEN THIS CHESTS

Nothing as easy as that.
Last edited by free_at_last on Dec 18, 2014, 12:04:16 PM
Hmm I don't know about weird deaths due to exploding boxes...

But I have had a few boxes that never opened lol. I cleared every highlighted mob...even checked the perimeter for the ones that like to go hide as soon as the box is clicked...and nothing.

It's really weird...I attribute it to desync a couple of times...but the rest??

It's happened to me about 4 or 5 times now...really annoying when a crazy exile pops out you kill him/her and don't even get shit for it.

Boooooo!
"
Exialis wrote:
Game should pause (NOT FREEZE) for 3 (or x) seconds, allowing all the assets to load. You will be able to see a countdown timer. Then resume.

Yeah this sounds like great design.

Would love to play a game that pauses for 3 seconds when I open a treasure chest. /sarcasm

carry detonate dead in inventory then swap out and use before you activate strongbox problem solved:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info