FACEBREAKER 2.0 **Counter Skills are Broken** (Patch 1.3)

Thank you..thank you..thank you op!!! Now I know what to do w/my FB's and my 3rd lvl85 torment challenge. effin awesum!! This should be fun.
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
i can't see the video

(removed)

can some link best in slots???
I am using a version very close to Shakk's Cyclone Build + reckoning and vengance in a 4L with mpd and conc effect. It is not worth it to go more then 3-4L on those, reflect will be an issue with those fucking skills couse of the high burst, atm reckonging / vengance around 12k dps lvl 18 / hatred + HoA + grace.
Is Pyre Sapphire Ring good for this build ??!?
Combined maybe with Gang's Momentum Legion boots ?!
My build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswUtDF8M9xQgFE0UcRiRGjgaPhuXG8gb-hynJd8nLykuKaUvzDGeMk41kjpSOuE8BTwtPfxAoEMxR35M_04qUEdTpVO7WGNeE18_YEthUmLsZU1o8m6Xcql07XaseTl673uMfLh82X7iggeCm4TZhO-GYIx2jM-QVZo7njyezZ_Ln9-iAKQZplenMKmVrK-vbLYstkG2irc-vJ-9Nr6nv9XAZsC_wYLEFcT2xq7G2M9-0iHYvdl85FHp1eoY7DjvDu9O73zwH_Iv8kHyRfKc9kj3Mve--Ov8S_
My items
"
Killigan wrote:
My build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswUtDF8M9xQgFE0UcRiRGjgaPhuXG8gb-hynJd8nLykuKaUvzDGeMk41kjpSOuE8BTwtPfxAoEMxR35M_04qUEdTpVO7WGNeE18_YEthUmLsZU1o8m6Xcql07XaseTl673uMfLh82X7iggeCm4TZhO-GYIx2jM-QVZo7njyezZ_Ln9-iAKQZplenMKmVrK-vbLYstkG2irc-vJ-9Nr6nv9XAZsC_wYLEFcT2xq7G2M9-0iHYvdl85FHp1eoY7DjvDu9O73zwH_Iv8kHyRfKc9kj3Mve--Ov8S_
My items

Your skill tree is broken. please repost :D
dis mah sig.
New update Vengeance will no longer work with unarmed :(
twitch.tv/Owwlll
As annoying as that is I think it'll be alright to just remove Vengeance.

That or I'll switch to a weapon build since I'm still a low level.
"
MrTastix wrote:
As annoying as that is I think it'll be alright to just remove Vengeance.

That or I'll switch to a weapon build since I'm still a low level.

Since Vengeance is based on weapon range and has a high cooldown (3x that of reckoning!), I feel that most of my damage comes from Reckoning & Riposte anyways. I just got into Cruel and I can stand there and flask in front of any non-spellcaster and it dies. I think the loss of Vengeance is a fair enough nerf, as Reckoning & Riposte take a good chunk of passive tree investment to reap the benefits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info