PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

FACEBREAKER 2.0 **Counter Skills are Broken** (Patch 1.3)

Yeah, I swapped out Molten Shield not long after that post and the downside of Carnage Heart has is starting to show itself under certain circumstances. Still easy going though but will be shopping around for something better which shouldn't be too hard.

Found a decent Abyssus so now it's a matter of deciding on which chest to shoot for with a decent link setup and a new shield wouldn't hurt either.
Last edited by Messerschmitt on Dec 30, 2014, 12:55:12 PM
Thanks so much for this build!

I made this build simply because my buddy died and I needed something to do while waiting for him to catch back up. I hadn't played Facebreaker IB since two seasons ago, but I liked it so much i died and actually made another Facebreaker build after him that season.

After looking at your tree and gear, I was able to make a build that's incredibly tanky, AND does GREAT DPS all the time. It's nuts! I'll be making a post about my specific version (Cyclone main, No blood magic, and considering using unwavering stance).

"
Unfeared wrote:
I'm currently using this low level in hardcore. What are some nodes I should definitely pick up to boost my survivability?

Life and shield nodes should be your main concern.

"
Curtsie wrote:
Hi, loving the build so far, I just really really dislike IB for some reason and I plan on using Cyclone as my filler, but I have a question. Do all of the counter-attack gems still proc correctly while spinning? I've never used Cyclone so I'm not sure if there are some weird mechanic rules tied to it.

Thanks!

Yes they do. BTW Cyclone costs way way more to cast than IB so mana will become an issue at some point, a few other builds use bloodmagic gem with it because it's just too difficult.

"
Messerschmitt wrote:
Found a decent Abyssus so now it's a matter of deciding on which chest to shoot for with a decent link setup and a new shield wouldn't hurt either.

Belly of the beast, end of story, also Lioneye's shield is amazeballs.
Last edited by RXXQ on Dec 30, 2014, 2:09:42 PM
do you think Lioneye's remorse would be good with this build?
Didn't even know about Maginord's Girdle, that'll swap out my Magnate pretty nicely for an extra 3k dps ;)
"
do you think Lioneye's remorse would be good with this build?

If you go the proper route, yes. Lioneye's gives me about 9k defence and 250hp, plus the 30% block, it's badass.
REALLY fun build. hit ~Lv72 in about two days, unfortunately Dominus 1-shot me with light of divinity thanks to some lag.
Guys I finally finished my version of Infernal Blow + Counters in case anyone's interested

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1159300
can this do atziri ??? or could some link me a facebreaker build???
I am having my doubts as to whether or not the 5/6 link should be used for the trigger gems, it seems like it would be better to use it for cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info