FACEBREAKER 2.0 **Counter Skills are Broken** (Patch 1.3)

Once you guys get start getting good late game eq, you can get your dps up there, like, way up there.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEswUtC2EUIBXsFm8XLxjXGjgaPhvIHKckqicvL8wxnjIJNZI26TwFPfxHfkrITeNQR1OlVw1YY1nzXz9gS2LsZOdlTWaeaPJsRm6qcmxyqXTtdn92rHgNeTl5aHrve4x82X7gfuKCB4KbhMSE2YTvjM-QVZkrmjueV57Nn9-iAKZXqW6sqq2NtfK2irc-uR29Nr2Bvoq-p8AawGbBBMGCxq7G2MqQz37SIdi92WHjauRR6dXqGOw47w7vfPAf8i_yQfJF9kj3MvrS_gr-jw==

With this tree, some legacy facebreakers, and some other decent equipment, i'm sitting at 65k dps (86 with an atziri flask) and 5900 hp. Resists are capped, and armor is pretty tanky. EC/IC is also a big help. On a plus note, the counters are opieOP. I'll keep an eye on this thread, i like alot of the ideas floating around.

Edit: This is using infernal blow, 5linked. Cyclone is WAY too desyncish.
Last edited by memnoch998 on Dec 29, 2014, 12:15:56 AM
"
memnoch998 wrote:
Once you guys get start getting good late game eq, you can get your dps up there, like, way up there.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEswUtC2EUIBXsFm8XLxjXGjgaPhvIHKckqicvL8wxnjIJNZI26TwFPfxHfkrITeNQR1OlVw1YY1nzXz9gS2LsZOdlTWaeaPJsRm6qcmxyqXTtdn92rHgNeTl5aHrve4x82X7gfuKCB4KbhMSE2YTvjM-QVZkrmjueV57Nn9-iAKZXqW6sqq2NtfK2irc-uR29Nr2Bvoq-p8AawGbBBMGCxq7G2MqQz37SIdi92WHjauRR6dXqGOw47w7vfPAf8i_yQfJF9kj3MvrS_gr-jw==

With this tree, some legacy facebreakers, and some other decent equipment, i'm sitting at 65k dps (86 with an atziri flask) and 5900 hp. Resists are capped, and armor is pretty tanky. EC/IC is also a big help. On a plus note, the counters are opieOP. I'll keep an eye on this thread, i like alot of the ideas floating around.

Edit: This is using infernal blow, 5linked. Cyclone is WAY too desyncish.

Glad to hear this, I have an extremely similar build, and it's going great as well.

I'm doing it on Torment tho, but I have access to 999% FBers on Standard and lvl20+20%Q gems lol, as well as some 6Links lol.

I know I can make it op as fuck in standard but I'm trying to see how it goes in a new league with this build :)
What do you think of the lazhwar amulet? Is it worth the phys dmg and attribute loss?
"
Unfeared wrote:
What do you think of the lazhwar amulet? Is it worth the phys dmg and attribute loss?

I've been trying to gear all of my equips so that my Amulet slot has 0% resists, that way when I fight someone like Dom, Piety or just any heavy spell boss I can switch to Lazhwar and make the fight smoother. Kind of hard to do tho.
Instead of a increased duration tied to your CoDT setup, what about Molten Shield in place so it'll be applying and popping off on its own along with EC + IC? It gives defense and goes boom but would it be worth it without any elemental damage?

Also, in stead of going through the Bloodless wheel and routing below it, what about just filling in that wheel and staying along the same path to hit Master of the Arena quicker?

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEABLMFLQxfFCAYkRo-HKcn1SkuL8w64TwFPC09_Ed-TP9NRlBHU6VYY18_YEti7GVNaPJyqXTteTl7jHy4fNl-4oIHhNmE74zPn9-iAKZXr2y3PryfvTa-p8BmwYLEWMT2xq7G2Ni95FHp1e8O73zwH_Iv8kX2SPcy_goZtE4qtkFqkzWSeu_V-MS4Vw3SIfJBns2nMBRNAef8S89-dqzqGNlhrY356EGHNuhhIRpVZKNeE0CgKaU= (it's not complete to go down, just shows what I mean)

You'd get there quicker while forcing more of a detour in to the block/shield damage wheel but does it all use the same amount of points in the end? I'd check but I am just about out the door as I am typing this up.

Also, I am personally using a Carnage Heart so we'll see how long that stays viable. Love all the life leech!
Last edited by Messerschmitt on Dec 29, 2014, 7:11:49 PM
"
RXXQ wrote:

Glad to hear this, I have an extremely similar build, and it's going great as well.

I'm doing it on Torment tho, but I have access to 999% FBers on Standard and lvl20+20%Q gems lol, as well as some 6Links lol.

I know I can make it op as fuck in standard but I'm trying to see how it goes in a new league with this build :)

Doing it in a league could be fun. I need to make a few more adjustments, but yeah, in standard it's opieop. Currently tinkering with dropping a few nodes here and there, grabbing some extra endurance charges and just manualling wm/ic..

I'll continue to keep an eye on this thread and see what all you guys can come up with. I enjoy seeing new ideas.
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
Instead of a increased duration tied to your CoDT setup, what about Molten Shield in place so it'll be applying and popping off on its own along with EC + IC? It gives defense and goes boom but would it be worth it without any elemental damage?

Also, I am personally using a Carnage Heart so we'll see how long that stays viable. Love all the life leech!

Absolutely horrible idea. I mean, in theory is nice, but dude, an extra second or two with Increased Duration is what has kept me alive through 2x Merveil necropolis with 30% more dmg, spd and life.

Carnage Heart also is a horrible idea, -25% life? wat?

"
memnoch998 wrote:
I'll continue to keep an eye on this thread and see what all you guys can come up with. I enjoy seeing new ideas.

I might make a thread of my own since my build is in fact very very different from this one.

I haven't died except to lag twice since I hit lvl 60 and equipped abyssus.

Also, I just finished this map with 0 casualties (I'm lvl 74 at this point when doing the map)

Felt extremely badass kicking the shit out of Piety and her minions on this map, also I had 0 spell block as well :D
Last edited by RXXQ on Dec 30, 2014, 2:57:17 AM
I would love to See atziri kill Video.

Uber is not possible
Hi, loving the build so far, I just really really dislike IB for some reason and I plan on using Cyclone as my filler, but I have a question. Do all of the counter-attack gems still proc correctly while spinning? I've never used Cyclone so I'm not sure if there are some weird mechanic rules tied to it.

Thanks!
I'm currently using this low level in hardcore. What are some nodes I should definitely pick up to boost my survivability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info