FACEBREAKER 2.0 **Counter Skills are Broken** (Patch 1.3)

here's my dmg numbers, and why im concerned about reflect
block chance will be 60% once i finish the 102 pts
Spoiler

~Gear\Setup
Spoiler
"
rinleezwins wrote:
I have a question, do you still get hit for 0 damage and actually block attacks while immortal call is active, or does that totally stop the 3 skills from triggering?

you can still get hit and block while using immortal call, you just won't take the physical dmg during
are you guys running any auras with blood magic node?
"
risko wrote:

you lose a ton of dps going blood magic node, i recommend going herald of ash prolif, hatred, and tempest shield.
"
aznsky01 wrote:
"
risko wrote:

you lose a ton of dps going blood magic node, i recommend going herald of ash prolif, hatred, and tempest shield.

how would i sustain cyclone, mana leech on some gear or just go blood magic gem?
also, could u post your skill tree?
Last edited by risko on Dec 26, 2014, 3:30:06 PM
Here's my tree, 1% mana leech on jewelry will be enough for cyclone (10k dps 2link)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswUtBjkJMwz3FCAUTRUgGJEZtBo4Gj4aVRutJIsnLyzpL8w26DrhPAU8LT0PPeI9_ECgR35I7kz_UEdRYFcNWGNeE18_YEthIWLsZKNlTWjycql07XaseK55OXrvfNl-4oIHgpuE2YTvjM-QVZo7ns2fy5_fogCmV6cwqZWsr62Nr2yvp7aKtz68n702vqfAZsC_wYLE9sauxtjK089-0TbSIdN-2L3ZYeIs5FHp1eoY7DjvDu9673zwH_Iv8kHyRfMG9kj2o_cy-6r8S_4K
Basically doing the same thing but with my own tree, thanks to facebreakers and the counter gems i can concentrate more on survival in the tree. So far im loving it. My counter gems are not even linked and when they proc they pretty much rek s**t lol hopefully can find better gear and eventually want to run cyclone on mana to get auras.
what are the bandits?!
"
sighlight wrote:
what are the bandits?!

Oak or Krait, Oak, Oak but i use

if u dont have/use daresso kill all.
Last edited by Arp0 on Dec 27, 2014, 3:44:22 AM
Trying to make this work for HC. Should IR be skipped to increase survival through dodges?
Last edited by xXavierx on Dec 27, 2014, 8:31:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info