[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

waiting on update :)
"
ReyDrops wrote:
waiting on update :)

Here is a preliminary 2.2 HC tree with 215% life

We will drop a few life nodes to get more leech if need be.

Here is a preliminary 2.2 DPS tree with 186% life
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Thanks for the new trees. :-) Curious to hear your thoughts on gear in 2.2.
Hi Grocery!

Waiting for your thoughts about which ascendancy class to pick for this build to be even more effective! Got 1 or 2 ideas but I'd like to hear you out soon about it.

Alright thanks again for your hard work! Keep it up!

Cheers!
Hi, Grocery how are we going to put all those 10% chaos damage shadow nodes to use?
IGN - Endoplasm
Oh crap I thought Grocery already chose the assassin ascendancy since the tree posted for 2.2 was in the assassin one. Hope I didn't screwed my character over :P
"
Natchorx wrote:
Oh crap I thought Grocery already chose the assassin ascendancy since the tree posted for 2.2 was in the assassin one. Hope I didn't screwed my character over :P

Yeah I think that's one of the options, probably the best one if you wanna stay shadow, but maybe starting as a scion or a ranger should be considered, I'm waiting to see which one will be the best.
"
Natchorx wrote:

It is assassin!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
kot0005 wrote:
Hi, Grocery how are we going to put all those 10% chaos damage shadow nodes to use?

We take those nodes for the phys%. You can take the IAS instad, it really depends on your gear and mana leech whaether you take phys/chaos or IAS.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Elevory wrote:
Thanks for the new trees. :-) Curious to hear your thoughts on gear in 2.2.

Not sure what you mean. Remains relatively the same!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info