[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Oh I didn't see the little arrow for ascendacy sry for disturbation.

Big thanks to you grocery for your build so far so good first time I try one that doesn't cost me 100 ex to work well :)
"
Natchorx wrote:
Oh I didn't see the little arrow for ascendacy sry for disturbation.

Big thanks to you grocery for your build so far so good first time I try one that doesn't cost me 100 ex to work well :)

Yea it doesn't need much but it does help :)

I am leveling a duelist right now for CA on HCPerandus, but until I get a +2 bow I am leveling as Tornado Shot. Going wonderfully. Almost at merciless.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
Not sure what you mean. Remains relatively the same!

A few specific questions come to mind:

- What are the best enchantments?
- Do the crit changes affect what to look for in a bow?
- Any new gems or uniques worth considering?
"
Elevory wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
Not sure what you mean. Remains relatively the same!

A few specific questions come to mind:

- What are the best enchantments?
- Do the crit changes affect what to look for in a bow?
- Any new gems or uniques worth considering?

Sure thing, this makes it easier to answer :)

1) There are quite a few. Honestly a lot of them are fantastic, I briefly looked over them. For skill gems the tornado shot ones are awesome.
2) Not really. Stays the same. Shadow tree helps us with lower gear too!
3) Have not looked at the uniques TOO much but I have not seen anything wild for this build. Gems look the same to me.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi there, i was following your build for a long time now but i was wondering whats the best class to chose, the tree you posted you go with the shadow but looking at the ascendency classes is not the ranger the best option for it?

thanks
"
Trems84 wrote:
Hi there, i was following your build for a long time now but i was wondering whats the best class to chose, the tree you posted you go with the shadow but looking at the ascendency classes is not the ranger the best option for it?

thanks

Ranger looks decent. I think I still prefer Shadow for straight DPS/Crit builds. Ranger extra projectile is not that big of a deal, but it is nice.

Duelist with Fortify is great, especially for reflect/phys damage.

Scion also has a lot of options, but I'd probably not do it as Scion.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Trems84 wrote:

thanks

Ranger looks decent. I think I still prefer Shadow for straight DPS/Crit builds. Ranger extra projectile is not that big of a deal, but it is nice.

Duelist with Fortify is great, especially for reflect/phys damage.

Scion also has a lot of options, but I'd probably not do it as Scion.

Hummm i just checked and for some reason i dindt saw the assasin, obviously the best to chose... just one queestion and i dont bother you no more mate, withc notes would you go for? Ambush and Assassinate look like the best option but what about the other one what would you recomend? once again thank you for the explanation mate
Unstable infusion most likely.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey Grocery!

I never thought i would play a ranger. But now this is my second char following this build. It makes so much fun to play! Thank you so much for your work.

1. Do you think it was a mistake to start as a ranger instead of shadow? Wich ascendancy class would you suggest? I spended my first 2 points in the deadeye class. But now i'm not sure anymore. Raider seems also to be a good choice. Maybe you have a hint for me?

2. Somehow i feel safer with armour+evasion. Does that make sense? Or should i go only for evasion?

Best regards from Germany and please keep up your awesome work!

Seelenschwarz
Wouldn't going Deadeye for the Ricochet help clear speeds like crazy? Tornado Shot chaining O_O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info