[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Hi Grocery,

There's a priori a little mistake in your gem order listing for Frenzy and TS.
You suggest WED first then Added Fire Damage (frenzy only). I would do the opposite as I've never seen a single case where WED gives more damage than added fire without damage conversion involved.
So I'd say AFD first then as 5L add WED or remove AFD and switch to WED + P2L.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Hi Grocery,

There's a priori a little mistake in your gem order listing for Frenzy and TS.
You suggest WED first then Added Fire Damage (frenzy only). I would do the opposite as I've never seen a single case where WED gives more damage than added fire without damage conversion involved.
So I'd say AFD first then as 5L add WED or remove AFD and switch to WED + P2L.

I'll investigate and confirm once I get back on my TS character. It usually is because of conversions though.

Always appreciated!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Feb 28, 2016, 9:20:21 PM
Will you be doing a 2.2 build for Tornado Shot? I don't know whether I should go Shadow, ranger or scion for the ascendancy nodes..
"
nixxor93 wrote:
Will you be doing a 2.2 build for Tornado Shot? I don't know whether I should go Shadow, ranger or scion for the ascendancy nodes..

I will be updating for 2.2 in the next day or two. I think Ranger or Scion (Deadeye/Assassin) will be best due to the extra projectile. Shadow will give you a ton of crit though, so that may help with lower geared builds or going more defensive as you need less crit on gear now.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
nixxor93 wrote:

I will be updating for 2.2 in the next day or two. I think Ranger or Scion (Deadeye/Assassin) will be best due to the extra projectile. Shadow will give you a ton of crit though, so that may help with lower geared builds or going more defensive as you need less crit on gear now.

How about going Ranger Deadeye and for the chain? It feels like that should be a lot better than an extra arrow.
Last edited by nixxor93 on Feb 29, 2016, 5:44:50 PM
"
nixxor93 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
nixxor93 wrote:

How about going Ranger Deadeye and for the chain? It feels like that should be a lot better than an extra arrow.

It very well may be. I will definitely be looking into it once patch hits.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Looking forward to the update. Fingers crossed that this build will remain viable for Shadow.
Will try and get something posted during the 3 hour downtime with actual trees!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Thanks Grocery. Would love to see the update!
sooo... what now? :)
awaiting your update, mr.Grocery!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info