[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
Poor_Tent wrote:
Can I ask why it is you seem to prefer so much crit chance over crit multiplier on your gear? With as much of each as you have, wouldn't you do more damage with less chance and more multiplier?

Just what I have, I'd rather have multi for sure but it is expensive.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey man, planning to follow your builds, but before that would like to know a few things :D
1:How are you reaching 400k Deeps?
> 400kdps with both TS and Frenzy?
> 400kdps with what buffs? Auras only, Vaal Haste, etc etc
> 400kdps with what bow? and what gear? (u listed a mirrored and a standard version)

just want to clarify these few things as from what i read, others are experiencing lesser dps even with say, a 370pdps harbinger :o
Thanks in advance
Last edited by DKHabits on Feb 4, 2016, 1:59:27 AM
can u please update your full skill tree? only u have 102 points .. rest of them whr to put?
"
can u please update your full skill tree? only u have 102 points .. rest of them whr to put?

There has been a 121 pt build for ages, check it again.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
DKHabits wrote:
Hey man, planning to follow your builds, but before that would like to know a few things :D
1:How are you reaching 400k Deeps?
> 400kdps with both TS and Frenzy?
> 400kdps with what buffs? Auras only, Vaal Haste, etc etc
> 400kdps with what bow? and what gear? (u listed a mirrored and a standard version)

just want to clarify these few things as from what i read, others are experiencing lesser dps even with say, a 370pdps harbinger :o
Thanks in advance

400k was in 1.2 pre many bow buffs, pre frenzy charge buff etc. It is an outdated claim on Frenzy that is guaranteed to be higher, but I don't have that gear anymore. Check screenshots for explanation of buffs. It is to burn bosses.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey hello there, do you think this build is also viable with lightning arrow?
I would like to stick with this guide but using LA!
Hi Grocery,

Thanks for the build and taking the time to explain thoroughly. Also, thanks for responding to the many questions posted.

I too have a question. I recently lucked out and managed to 6L a legacy lightning coil. So, I plan to use it as my chest. My question is about my gear selection on boots and quiver.

Between these two options, what would you recommend for boots?:

And what would you recommend for the quiver based on these options(I really have a hard time deciding on these)?:

Thanks again as your build is really fun!
"
Wraeclan wrote:
Hi Grocery,

Thanks for the build and taking the time to explain thoroughly. Also, thanks for responding to the many questions posted.

I too have a question. I recently lucked out and managed to 6L a legacy lightning coil. So, I plan to use it as my chest. My question is about my gear selection on boots and quiver.

Between these two options, what would you recommend for boots?:

And what would you recommend for the quiver based on these options(I really have a hard time deciding on these)?:

Thanks again as your build is really fun!

It really depends on what you are doing. For atziri, atziri's step is best for that spell dodge.

Quiver, I'd go rapture spire or pandemonium shot assuming you crafted a decent affix. None are really great and there will be lots of cheap upgrades.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Thanks Grocery. I have another gear question. I really hate dying, so I was wondering your thoughts on a multicrafted redblade helmet versus the rat's nest. I know that a rat's nest is nearly perfect for this build, so I am wondering if the following craft would be worth replacing rat's nest for survivability:

Prefixes:
Redblade (10% of physical damage taken as fire)
~+55 life
+4-12% Weapon Elemental Damage

Suffixes:
Elreon multimod
~+30 strength
Cap res or attribute

I don't have a taste of hate yet, but that might factor in to the decision too?
"
Wraeclan wrote:
Thanks Grocery. I have another gear question. I really hate dying, so I was wondering your thoughts on a multicrafted redblade helmet versus the rat's nest. I know that a rat's nest is nearly perfect for this build, so I am wondering if the following craft would be worth replacing rat's nest for survivability:

Prefixes:
Redblade (10% of physical damage taken as fire)
~+55 life
+4-12% Weapon Elemental Damage

Suffixes:
Elreon multimod
~+30 strength
Cap res or attribute

I don't have a taste of hate yet, but that might factor in to the decision too?

It really depends on how you play. Do you play more safe or more reckless, are you in HC or SC, etc.

If you are dropping rat's make sure you are wearing dps gloves. Redblade can be very good, especially when you factor in LC and ToH.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info