[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Hi Grocery, first of all thank you for the awesome build, above all the videos and the overall content. I'm at the point where I have decent gear/DPS (still 5 links) and have no problem clearing up to 11 tier maps and could probably go higher. The problem is however that the build is not shining where I really wanted it to and that is killing Atziri. I'm a beginner and the mechanics are new to me but I still managed to get her to half hp in a couple of runs. The main issue is that I die about 3/4 times to the trio, specifically the titty bitch and her rain of arrows which kills me on slightest contact. Do you have any recommendations like trying to incorporate immortal call or maybe using puncture instead of frenzy because the charges are hard to get up while running around like a madman?
"
nickgregz wrote:
Hi Grocery, first of all thank you for the awesome build, above all the videos and the overall content. I'm at the point where I have decent gear/DPS (still 5 links) and have no problem clearing up to 11 tier maps and could probably go higher. The problem is however that the build is not shining where I really wanted it to and that is killing Atziri. I'm a beginner and the mechanics are new to me but I still managed to get her to half hp in a couple of runs. The main issue is that I die about 3/4 times to the trio, specifically the titty bitch and her rain of arrows which kills me on slightest contact. Do you have any recommendations like trying to incorporate immortal call or maybe using puncture instead of frenzy because the charges are hard to get up while running around like a madman?

Trio can be a bitch. Titty bitch is really easy once you know her cast animation. Just start moving when you see the animation. You can also mess around with kill orders too.

IC is not bad, I would recommend it most times. I don't use it because I have done it enough times. But on HC I would always use it.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jan 17, 2016, 10:02:01 PM
Thank you for the answer, managed to 6link my chest piece last night which brought me to some ridiculous DPS so I went straight for an Atziri run, killed the trio in seconds, and managed to get down Atziri with a lot of deaths due to being a noob and all the hype. Time to see how this build really shines on the highest tier maps!
Bro i want to try your build but... my skill tree is diferent than yours. why?
Hi Grocery,

Not sure if this was asked before in this thread, but have you had a chance to give Vessel of Vinktar a go with this build? Most of the time you won't be in range to shock mobs - but the 30% instant leech looks like it could be a massive boost to defenses? (Although one would need another utility flask with Grounding)
So I've been leveling with this build as a guide, and its been pretty sweet so far, I'm fairly new so I'm still getting the feel for gearing and all that, only level 60. That being said, I just got a drop called Voltaxic Rift, Spine Bow, which apparently converts 100% of lightning damage to chaos damage, allows chaos damage to shock, and has an attack speed buff. I can't use it for four more levels, but I was wondering if it would be a good, viable bow for this build, and whether that sounds like something I should look into trying to get a 5L on? I kind of assume no, because its not phys dam based, but I'm far from experienced on damage calculations on this game.
Last edited by HexedNekomancy on Jan 26, 2016, 2:56:21 PM
"
So I've been leveling with this build as a guide, and its been pretty sweet so far, I'm fairly new so I'm still getting the feel for gearing and all that, only level 60. That being said, I just got a drop called Voltaxic Rift, Spine Bow, which apparently converts 100% of lightning damage to chaos damage, allows chaos damage to shock, and has an attack speed buff. I can't use it for four more levels, but I was wondering if it would be a good, viable bow for this build, and whether that sounds like something I should look into trying to get a 5L on? I kind of assume no, because its not phys dam based, but I'm far from experienced on damage calculations on this game.

Voltaxic is awesome, but it is for ele builds only. Phys builds do not work with it.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
midget214 wrote:
Hi Grocery,

Not sure if this was asked before in this thread, but have you had a chance to give Vessel of Vinktar a go with this build? Most of the time you won't be in range to shock mobs - but the 30% instant leech looks like it could be a massive boost to defenses? (Although one would need another utility flask with Grounding)

Haven't tried it yet but I plan to soon!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
How would these boots work with the Frenzy builds?

I'm selling them if interested
IGN HawkeyeLongknife
Last edited by Poor_Tent on Oct 25, 2016, 9:16:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info