[1.3] Aegis Aurora BoR 30k dps Super-Tank with 2-3 Counter Attacks +Molten/Static/Lightning Strike

"
Mern wrote:
"
Assassin2000 wrote:
For the guys who did Atziri, is it easier to do it by switching to Saffels?

Yes, i switched to saffels and purity of fire + herald of ash instead of grace for atziri

Yeah that makes sense.

If you have time, would you mind making a video of you killing Atziri? As mentioned previously, I won't be able to due to my pc, connection etc. so it would be great if someone else could

Maybe next time you go for Atziri, you record it? :-)

Thanks a lot!
Both my pc and internet connection aren´t so great so probably not (also i am quite noob when it comes to running from her attacks, so it would not be a great guide :)).

But with 75 spellblock, 80+ fire resist, high hp and high dps there is not much to say, you should survive almost all her attacks and she dies quite fast.
My 2 cents: I think the best combo for clean fast the map is Haste,Herald of Ash into the Doryan Scepter and Static Strike. For face the single taget I switch off HoA and use Hatred, for skill I change Static with Molten Strike... build simple and fun! TY for share it ;)
I capped resists so hard with my gear that i can get rid of 1 ring .Wondering if ming's heart will give me nice dmg boost .But the most important thing is that chaos resist is it worth? I could have ~ +30% chaos resist + atziri flask can almost max it for me from time to time so hard choice .Someone can answer ?
IGN: BerserkCry LVL 91 / MoodyGod LVL 81
"
Lancelod1992 wrote:
I capped resists so hard with my gear that i can get rid of 1 ring .Wondering if ming's heart will give me nice dmg boost .But the most important thing is that chaos resist is it worth? I could have ~ +30% chaos resist + atziri flask can almost max it for me from time to time so hard choice .Someone can answer ?

Well, chaos resist is worth it, but I wouldn't sacrifice a ring slot and a chunk of your life for it, especially since I don't do physical damage so it doesn't scale. If you, flat physical damage and weapon elemental damage rolls should give you a decent dps boost.

Can I see your gear?
IGN: BerserkCry LVL 91 / MoodyGod LVL 81
Ended up picking this build and an Aegis. Will have to farm quite a while on my scion to get currency to buy a good Doryani's though, as the only good 1-hander I have is a 306dps Corsair Sword, no mace.

Excited to try this out. How are you faring so far in maps?
"
Lancelod1992 wrote:

Great gear! I wouldn't really bother getting a Ming's... Not sure what else to really suggest, I guess a rare ring with high life, high chaos res, intelligence, weapon elemental damage and flat physical? :-)

"
Ended up picking this build and an Aegis. Will have to farm quite a while on my scion to get currency to buy a good Doryani's though, as the only good 1-hander I have is a 306dps Corsair Sword, no mace.

Excited to try this out. How are you faring so far in maps?

Haven't had too much time to play recently, but I am still level 76 and doing level 75 maps just fine, if that's an indication...

Thanks for giving this build a shot!
What roll should matter more for Doryanis? Ele damage or flat phys?
bro how did u have 315 main hand speed modifier ?
i have same build lvl 81 and i have 110 and 13k dps T_T with soul taker

"
Lancelod1992 wrote:
As i promised for today im posting screenshots but first i will link my gear, tree and gem setup currently in use. Flask setup isnt at final stage i need to buy Rumi's.

GEAR

Spoiler

TREE

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQABIcEswUtBjkJMwz3FCAU9hUgFewZtBo4Gj4brSE0JIsnLykuKk0s6S_MMk41kjqdOzs8LT0PPeI_J0CgQT9HfkjuSshQR1FgUeZVqVfiXhNfP2BLYuxlTWebaPJqAW6qcql07XdTd-N35XiueTl673y4fLt82X7igpuE2YTvhjuMz4-ZkFWXtJkrnsWiAKmVrK-uPq-ntC-18raKtz65Hb02vYG-p8BmwL_BgsT2xq7KkMrT0TbTfti94XPiLORR6hjsOO0g7w7vevAf8i_zBvZI9qP3Mvuq_go=

SCREENSHOTS(They are pretty big scroll from left to right too)

Spoiler

QUICK AND SHORT VIDEO OF DOMINUS RUN USING STATIC STRIKE

Spoiler
http://youtu.be/eHwA3cDtGLA

bro how did u have 315 main hand speed modifier ?
i have same build lvl 81 and i have 110 and 13k dps T_T with soul taker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info