increasing amount of legacy items - unsportsmanlike

"
Antigegner wrote:

I need the illusion of permanence, consistency, the feeling to being able to build upon something in games

The people who spend 100 exalts on an item or find a treasure deserve that also.
You can still trade for these legacies in the standard league. Players that have been playing this game for 2 years are excpected to have more wealth than newer player. This game is about grinding gear/working for it. Don't be jealous because some players have have played this game for considerably longer than you did.
"
Zaanus wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:

I need the illusion of permanence, consistency, the feeling to being able to build upon something in games.

The people who spend 100 exalts on an item or find a treasure deserve that also.

I totally agree, but make it the same for everyone. Either buff or either nerf it all. Imagine u were to find such item unknowing that it had been nerfed and legacy versions existed.....you would feel like u didn't get what u deserved.

"
Krayken wrote:
You can still trade for these legacies in the standard league. Players that have been playing this game for 2 years are excpected to have more wealth than newer player. This game is about grinding gear/working for it. Don't be jealous because some players have have played this game for considerably longer than you did.

not sure who u are talking to. If to me:

especially because they have more wealth and prolly more legacy items it is unfair towards newer player.

u say this game is about working for it. but what if you don't get the same reward?

who is jealous?

In case u were talking to someonelse forget about what I said :-)
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Dec 14, 2014, 12:29:48 PM
How does it affect you in anyway though just because someone else got different stats on some unique item aka the pixels that you pick up and think that matter.

Its very simple, you play when you want and how you want, dont like the legacy items? Play temp, dont like playing in temp? Too bad, your loss, not anyone else. And its just a game so why get worked up about a bunch of pixels, seriously.
pvp should be no legacies allowed otherwise i dont see a problem
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Right? I'm not sure why people are bothered by legacies outside of PvP.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Zed_ wrote:
"
Standard is a favour.

Yes, it is. The game is designed around the temps leauges. But GGG is happy to leave many players with the illusion that Standard is legit. As long as they take their money, they should treat them with respect too and not make their game mode a complete mess.

std is legit unless u no life...my bother just beat atziri after 8months and half agear i gave him. thats what happens when u only play 10 hrs a month.i.e. have a life u play std
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 14, 2014, 12:51:59 PM
"
Standard is a favour. GGG could just as easily wipe the leagues after their expiry, although I think they'd lose too many players like the OP.

So Standard isn't really a favor. It's more like a smart business move.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Thats silly, why no legacy items in PVP? I mean different stats are different stats, no matter if its a unique or a rare. Like if player 1 fights player 2 and has a better rare chest. Now if player 1 had some legacy item and player 2 has the new version whats the difference to different stats rares?
I will also point out playing on a permanent league isn't where the "sportsman" like players go to begin with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info