[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

Hi i`m trying this build i`m already lv 77 and i`m having a lot of fun!! I`d like to know when i`m able to solo atziris, Now i have 4k Life, 3.1k Dps on incinerate cap elemental res (79%) and cap chaos res with Atziri`s flask.
is it better to take added cold or added lightning as 6th link ?
"
TheFakeOne wrote:
Hi i`m trying this build i`m already lv 77 and i`m having a lot of fun!! I`d like to know when i`m able to solo atziris, Now i have 4k Life, 3.1k Dps on incinerate cap elemental res (79%) and cap chaos res with Atziri`s flask.
Try to get close to 5k life, and get your gems to level 19.

"
DBB2003 wrote:
Neither. Use a utility gem.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Thanks for the guide. I currently have my witch to lvl 70 and just cleared a 75 map for fun. This is with a 4L as so far I have had bad luck getting a 5L on my cloak of defiance.
I tried 6th gem in I+FC+SE+ACD+GMP setup, added light damage makes wonders for dps, much better than fire pentration, must be because of shocks.
I wonder how important the 3 "Aviod stun while casting" nodes are? Like I Think that it would be ok to respec thoose @lv 93 to 3 10% spell dmg nodes instead. I have done that and arent noticing any difference what so ever in stuns. I mean, this build easily get 5500 Life, on top of that I use lioneyes remorse which also has stun recovery on it.

Thing is, the dps boost is crazy. Now at 140k with lioneyes remorse and my heralds are only lv18.

I guess to really get an answear I should run an increased monster damage+vulnerability mod map and see if I notice difference.
"
DBB2003 wrote:

Quality Faster projectiles wins hands down. It adds alot of damage and gives you the ability to snipe things you really dont want to get in contact with (you can play pretty retarded mod comboes with this build). Also that your clear speed increases the most since your flame now coveres the whole screen and that the projectiles reach farther targest faster which decreases the time lag at distance (not computer lag).
Last edited by Bjarmfark on Feb 15, 2015, 5:35:43 PM
Can you make a lvl 100 passive tree?
EDIT: UPDATE - My flameblaster is now lvl 90 with no deaths. Incinerate is now lvl 96 and I did reach 7,043 tooltip dps (8,101 with atz promise) after lvling my gems more. They were both a blast and I must admit that I am afraid of the act 4 patch. I'm worried that this game peaked and that I won't find the new mechanics enjoyable. So much of the game is being changed all at once. I'll be a rookie all over again.

Hey, Kutekitteh! I have made a lvl 95 with your incinerate 100k build and a lvl 79 with the evasive flameblast build. I like them both quite a bit. The incinerate has really been super safe and I recommend it to everybody. In the past 500+ lvl 75-78 maps with all ranges of mods, I have had 1 death. That death was due to the bosses on a zana lvl 77 promenade map with tons of dmg mods. I have been able to solo 78 map dominus in mere minutes. The second form literally dies in like 30 seconds from my shotgun.

I guess I will turn this post into a testimony for both builds and post it on each build page.

Evasive Flameblast:

I am lvl 79 and have ZERO deaths with the build as well. However, I converted my first ever character into the build because it was sitting at lvl 40 for 2+ years, so it has a death count of like 23 or something. But I haven't died on it as the flameblast build.

I even started running 75-78 maps with all sorts of mods (shrine with ele ref included) in the early 70s. I have fought and killed necrop/crema/shrine bosses. Sometimes I had to be smart and avoid double bosses and whatnot, but they are doable with easier map mods. I even attempted a 77 piety with +monster damage and +boss damage/attacks, but had to leave because of the obvious danger, hehe.

So far, the biggest weakness I could find for this build is high physical nukes, and the potential risk of accidentally 1 shotting yourself on reflect packs. Many attacks are dodged/evaded, but the nukes that get through are really intense.

I also read on wiki that evasion is pseudo-random and isn't entropy based like dodge, therefor resulting in unpredictable, non-evaded reflects occasionally. I fear that a crit 10-stack flameblast where your game either desyncs (your previous flameblast didn't actually explode, and you actually charged 10 stacks instead of 2x 4 stacks), or you forget you don't have enough ruby charges, might spell disaster. Although, I've yet to see this happen.

Current gear
+
to swap with quicksilver for %extra ele mapmods or ele bosses

Overall, I feel that the flameblast has nice damage (even on 77 maps as a lvl 79 flameblaster, post nerf) which has great utility to bring to party play, such as strongbox clearing, nuke + dots on those pesky ele reflect packs, and room 'initiation' with a decoy totem and a 10-stack blast to nuke the whites away and soften the other mobs. The build has a nice behind-the-scenes quality of life feel for party play, whereas the incinerate feels more frontline/facetank/initiate oriented.

Tanky Incinerate 100k DPS:

This build is unbelievably well rounded in every area. I currently have 5600 life, 80/80/80/2 overcapped resistances (for ele weakness maps), 1600 unreserved mana, 6600 tooltip dps using a shield with mostly only lvl 19 support gems and herald of ice, and so much mana regen that clarity isnt even necessary for 5L incinerate + lvl 17 AA, although I still run it for quality of life (324 without, and 500 with works like life regen). I also sit at 1.77k armor, and granite to 9.6k, which handles anything, essentially.

Double reflect doesn't even do anything to me, bosses melt, and any source of damage taken is heavily absorbed. The only real weaknesses I have found is having to really pay attention to those corrupting blood mobs, that silly promenade boss with lightning thorns, chain stun (unwavering would be unstoppable), enemies that move VERY fast and escape my flames, and lastly (but most importantly) the amount of lag that can be generated if I directly shoot a large group of enemies. I ha an i5 4670k, ssd, 8gb ram, and a gtx 760, and I can easily drop my fps to 0 if I want to. That's ZERO/NONE/LACK OF ANIMATION. However, I have learned to avoid issues with all of those weaknesses except for the promenade boss.

Current gear
+
to swap in for particular map mods/bosses. I swap out the granite if I need 2 ele flasks (e.g. shrine with %extra dmg as fire)

The biggest recent changes I have made are going with a socket ring so I can put my AA in there when I upgrade to a 6L, and going with leap slam + faster attacks for mobility so I can utilize the incredible sustain from CWDT + Warlords mark. Leeching mana and life at the same time really makes everything synergize fantastically.

I see the potential for more damage with my current gear just by reaching lvl 20 with the supports and herald of ice. That alone should put me up to around 7k tooltip, which is more than enough to melt any enemy I am currently aware of.

I must say, both of these builds are solid and a 'blast' to play, and I feel obligated to post videos of some gameplay tips and examples of boss fights, just to show what the builds are capable of and what I have learned while playing them. I will probably edit links for them here later or something.

Thank you, Kutekitteh, and I think you would be a cool person to chat with or voice chat with and talk about these builds, if you are interested.
Delirium IGN: Language
Last edited by reetismatic on Jun 20, 2015, 10:06:34 PM
Hello, I've been enjoying this build a great deal. Sitting at 5.1k tooltip DPS (5 link) at lv77 and 4k HP, with still some Cast speed and HP nodes left to take. Tho I am wondering, what else can be done / altered (except getting 6L ofc) to push this build even further DPS wise? Even if that means sacrificing some survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info