[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

I was just thinking about a CI version of this build, with Ghost Reaver for leech and Zealot's Oath for regen. Has been hard to me to find good equips with health and I already have sets with lots of ES. I love the ES recharge with CI build and Vaal Discipline can make you immortal... But I don't know if the cost in nodes worth it.
Last edited by BabiMalk on Feb 3, 2015, 3:02:21 PM
"
BabiMalk wrote:
I was just thinking about a CI version of this build, with Ghost Reaver for leech and Zealot's Oath for regen. Has been hard to me to find good equips with health and I already have sets with lots of ES. I love the ES recharge with CI build and Vaal Discipline can make you immortal... But I don't know if the cost in nodes worth it.
If you run CI, you lose MoM. AA also becomes much harder to fuel.

I made a CI tree here. I don't guarantee its effectiveness, I just know that it's one of the most optimal in point:stat efficiency. I don't dabble much in CI builds because of their high cost and general inaccessibility, but if your gear can get you over 7-8k ES, I guess it might be worth a shot.

I placed a huge emphasis on mana in this tree. From my past experience with non-EB builds, I've discovered that the lack of EB makes it very, very hard to run anything more than Clarity and ~80-100% of auras, depending on the amount of health nodes. With HoI + HoT + Disc taking up 110% of mana, I felt that it might need a lot more mana. As far as I know, ~230% ES should be enough if you have great ES gear.

Any thoughts on the tree versus your gear?
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Lvl 70 now. 3.6k Life, 2.1k mana and 4.2k tooltip dps. Still need to do some missions in order to get 4 points. That is why It's so low.
I've a question.

Here is my current setup: (2.7k armour/30%phys reduction)

Spoiler

I have been using life leech and warload mask at low level to leech a good amount of life in order to facetank. I'm going to craft a 5l6s CoD, but is it better than using tabula with life leech? The MoM effect (30% of dmg taken as mana) is better than leeching 8.2% life back? Can you explain me that?

Also I'll setup Devouring Totem + Desecrate + Cwdt for atziri as you said. Seems pretty solid. Which level should I aim on them? The higher I can get?

Btw my wand still without setup, but I'll get what is on my shield to the wand and setup Endurying Cry + Cwdt on the shield (:

I had some doubts about Inner Force, but It's really good. More Mana Regen, DPS and DMG (a lot).
Thank you for this guide.
Last edited by AdedX on Feb 4, 2015, 4:57:17 PM
"
The MoM effect (30% of dmg taken as mana) is better than leeching 8.2% life back? Can you explain me that?

Also I'll setup Devouring Totem + Desecrate + Cwdt for atziri as you said. Seems pretty solid. Which level should I aim on them? The higher I can get?

Btw my wand still without setup, but I'll get what is on my shield to the wand and setup Endurying Cry + Cwdt on the shield (:

Thank you for this guide, and If possible explain me the effect of Inner Force on this build, I'm newbie.. xD
Essentially, the MoM gives you 42% more effective HP. That instantly makes you much more resistant to being insta-gibbed. Also, the mana part regens fairly fast (depending on your mana regen), and you can combo a life + mana flask to recover both parts very fast. So as long as you're flasking and you have at least 1% elemental leech from Doryani's, the CoD will be way better than a 6L.

Realistically, Atziri does so much damage that you can set your CWDTs to whatever level you want. I ran a level 20 CWDT on the highest level devouring totem I could get, there's no problem with it triggering. The desecrate can be level 1 on a level 1 CWDT, it really doesn't matter since there's no point to having desecrate trigger more than the devouring totem anyways since Atziri kills them so fast in the split phase. If I were to run the setup again I'd combine CWDT (20) on Devouring totem (20) on desecrate (1).

Inner force increases the effect of all buffs. The buffs that the build runs are:
1. Arctic Armour. The damage mitigation increases 26%, but the mana consumption also increases 26%.
2. Herald of Ice. The damage boost increases by 26%.
3. Herald of Thunder. " "
4. Clarity. The base mana regen given by clarity increases 26%.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Thank you for the answer. I will get a CoD. And about the Inner force - It's op
New setup with Cod:

Spoiler

330% mana regen at lvl 70 now 2.7k mana pool. FACETANKING EVERYTHING.
You were right kute, worth it.
Last edited by AdedX on Feb 4, 2015, 5:53:22 PM
Could anyone suggest what should I upgrade or change for my current gear.

My current gear:

Spoiler

My current tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwSzBiMHHgj0DH0OSBBYEH8RlhZvFr8W8xpsHwIfQR_HJKok2CY8JpUnLyj6K3gsnC2LL50yNDbFNuk6WEGHQ8hFnUlRU1JVS1XGVytboF3yXyph4mjyakNrF20ZfA58S3_Ggh6Cm4LHg9uFbYdljDaQVZUglS6WdJo7muCdY52uogCio6SxpwinVa-3tz64k7zqvYLAVMBmwfPGnsu91YHVptgk2L3bC9-K4XPjauQi5Y7mgekC6-Tr7uw47TzwH_DV-ej-Cv6z
Last edited by all4viet on Feb 4, 2015, 7:28:14 PM
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
"
BabiMalk wrote:
If you run CI, you lose MoM. AA also becomes much harder to fuel.

I made a CI tree here. I don't guarantee its effectiveness, I just know that it's one of the most optimal in point:stat efficiency. I don't dabble much in CI builds because of their high cost and general inaccessibility, but if your gear can get you over 7-8k ES, I guess it might be worth a shot.

I placed a huge emphasis on mana in this tree. From my past experience with non-EB builds, I've discovered that the lack of EB makes it very, very hard to run anything more than Clarity and ~80-100% of auras, depending on the amount of health nodes. With HoI + HoT + Disc taking up 110% of mana, I felt that it might need a lot more mana. As far as I know, ~230% ES should be enough if you have great ES gear.

Any thoughts on the tree versus your gear?

Well... I haven't a high level character with full respec to try right now and don't know how to calculate auras influence in stats manually. With the Passive Skill Tree Planner program, my gear and your tree I've got this:

Spoiler
Life: 1
Mana: 1955
ES: 5689
Strength: 94
Dexterity: 54
Intelligence: 375

Armour: 269
Estimated Physical Damage reduction: 2%
Evasion Rating: 1399
Estimated chance to Evade Attacks: 11%
ES: 5689
ES recharge per sec: 1896.3
ES recharge occurrence modifier: 55%
ES recharge delay: 3.9s
ES regen per sec: 190
Mana regen per sec: 135.5

The gear: I'm missing a better glove haha and ignore the socketed gems

Spoiler

"
BabiMalk wrote:

A CI build is totally doable, but it will look nothing like this build. I highly recommend using Incandescent Heart + Arctic Armour along with Doryani's Catalyst + Aegis Aurora (block version) or Pledge of Hands (high damage version).

Aegis Build
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAghDfsCyc34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZvYJXK_6zpys1uRFQhq4sv8HFf8Yc3ElR8NWP-uwYX2rb50cG0NANfOq6tAyTJ1fJ-eiCxyj6aPKWdHxLtoaCm-0gmjvVpu0898EabOQiwGZFR7UE7DiMdp48tzGDCUZx4YgdqnC7KlNilbJwW6CnVXwOVmMV18aeEH8MfS9v2RMi9GwLDY3r7riTMtFxhcAaRtdXKfMRsUKQ1iympus3g4w2UEItR8u9B2PmgRa_H0EDHoCkVdZk5xcv-tJmnv8cb4Q6rbTFflktix_HK3g=

Lazhwar + Rainbowstride (no Chayula necessary), Discipline + Clarity + HoT + HoI + Tempest Shield, using Rumi's Concoction is like a health potion for your ES instead of life

I created and tested this tree so I know it's tanky, but the damage is a little low and you have to teleport around with Lightning Warp if you don't want to drain your mana with AA.

Pledge of Hands Build
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAghDfsN-K6QJLrhsl2VttGb2CVyv-s6crNbkRUIauLL_BxX_GHNxJUfDVj_rsGF9q2-dHBtDQDXzqurQMkydXyfnogsco-mjylnR8S7aGgpvtIJo71abtPMBmRUfsOIx2njy3MXC7KlNilbJwW6CnVXwOVmMV18aeEH8MfS9v2RMi9GwLDY3r7riTMtFxhcAaRtdXKfMRsUKQ1iympus3g4CkVdZk5xcv-tJmnn5ZXyrr5KyYdFXDbVxrhEj31x0Uj0aboacI2t2PpkSrVa4snJrPQ2NxTexVKo1JGzbY8Ww=

Must use Chayula and Life Leech linked to Incinerate, Clarity + Discipline + HoT + HoI, make sure to use Warlord's Mark since leech (and killing enemies quickly) is the only thing keeping you alive, very tanky as long as you're hitting an enemy with Incinerate

Tafonso has a writeup for this build here.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Feb 5, 2015, 10:09:04 AM
I'm pretty new to poe and this is the first build I decided to go with. Its been a blast so far! I'm level 75..and curious how DPS is calculated for incinerate. I have double Dory's and all the other staple gear but my DPS is at around 4-5k when I hover over the incinerate icon. Is this my actual DPS?? How do you have all the way up to 100k+ DPS??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info