[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

Guys I'm having big trouble leveling up my witch on torment cruel.
I'm at the end of Act 2 and while I deal "ok" damage right now (I use lightning tendrils so far as it deals the more damage). I am just so weak, I die everytime against bosses and have to run away against most encounter.
I have no armor and all my energy shield is converted to mana.....

Can someone show me the skill tree for a level 50 ?
I went on the left and right side at the same time trying to grab couple of things but it's really not helping..

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcI9Ax9EFgQfxGWFvMfAh_HJNgmPCj6K3gsnC2LL50yNDbFOlhFnUuuU1JVxlcrXypqQ2sXbRl_xoIegseD24Vth2WVIJrgoqOnCK-3uJO86r2CwFTB88ae1YHYJNsL34rpAuvk6-756P6z
Hello i like your build

should i keep my current wand :

Or buy a doryani's catalyst Vaal sceptre ?

Thank you !
rip incinerate
Used this mostly for the 1 month, overall successful for what I needed it for. :)

It'll be fun seeing what you come up with in 2.0, KuteKitteh. Wouldn't surprise me if that equates to whole new builds as apposed to fixing up your currents...
Can you give me any advice for the levelling build? Are there any skills that i should prioritize getting?
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
Can you give me any advice for the levelling build? Are there any skills that i should prioritize getting?

Lesser Multiple Projectiles or Greater Multiple Projectiles (whatever you prefer) to add AoE and then Spell Echo or Faster Casting to add Cast Speed is the main priority. Also having Quality on Incinerate itself is very important as it adds how far the projectiles reach. I would start there, good luck and have fun :)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Due to the 2.0 changes to EB and GMP/LMP, I will not be updating this build (GGG, y u gotta nerf every one of mah builds??). I have calculated that the top most effective spells will be:
Glacial Cascade
Flame Surge
Cold Snap
Lightning Tendrils
Flameblast

As much as I would love to do fun and quirky builds (e.g. Pyre, 3 Dragons, Apep's, etc.), I will most likely stick to a basic cheap-defense moderate-power build, one that requires minimal cheap uniques or other special ingredients (although I'll have to see the price on a few of those jewels). Crit GC/Flamesurge is the most probable, although I will start the new league with an affordable, tanky, and critless build as I always do.

Since there will be only one of me to test one build at a time (and especially since 1.3 will be gone), I am comfortable with revealing any other of my theorycrafts. If you message me for a certain spell or category (or you just ask for a random theorycraft) I'll be glad to share a tree or two with you IF I have time.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Last edited by KuteKitteh on Apr 29, 2015, 10:33:11 AM
yes but, ..if for some reason you kept continuing with that (so nice)build what would be your next 5 points after those below? :D (at least till ggg make those changes)

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUA-d1DyE8EfA6nVVugaPIEs6IA8B_hc5o7gpuWdHxL1abtPCcv7DiQVRo4wGY26Rps5CLjahZvJKqnCJ2uU1JFnZrg6-64k_nogsco-saeEH8Mfbc-QYfYvf4KJNiFbdWBg9sEBx8CNsXYJDpYVcZfKuvkh2WvtzI0LJwQWB_HK3htGS2L_rNXK72C34rpAmpDwFQI9NsLgh7B85Ugaxe86n_GoqMmPBbzL50HHhGWSVHw1ZUuXfIOSOWOnWNh4lVLjDaksRa_JpXLveaBBiMfQQMe8kWmVzrh

Last edited by alessiox on May 24, 2015, 4:58:14 AM
Is it possible to do arc instead or incenerate following this same build?
How do you forsee the changes to EB in the upcoming expansion. Affecting the passive path or the general mentality behind this build?

If EB is the first to be consumed when casting and no longer provides additional mana to fall into the MoM mentality you have and including the movements that many of these keystones will have such as the movement of MoM. Of course among many other changes the most critical u can see would be the changes to EB, AA and the addition of passive jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info